Baby Update .....Reid Rocks! :o)



Here's another precious photo to get you by until you hear his birth story! I'm still remembering most of it now! (grins) Pain does that to a woman!

We have a really funny video that I'm trying to upload of right after we got home from the birthing center (reid was hrs old) and Lily was meeting him for the first time! Totally not how we thought she would react! (much better and hysterical) So stand by....I was trying to edit it down to spare you w/boring stuff...

I'm exhausted...Reid thinks the only one that can hold him is me and screams bloody murder (no lying) when someone else does. Makes it really hard to leave the room for even a second!

Add to the mix Lily doesn't want anyone to put her down but me to bed....(again baby screaming bloody murder making everyone but me a nervous wreck)

Needless to say he doesn't like to be put down either...So I slept in a half reclined position on the couch last night with Reid asleep on my chest.

He's either nursing every hr or going to town on his binky!

What happened to the baby that was supposed to come out calm? Or the baby that you have to wake to eat? haha...

Comments

Jumping Jack said…
Sweet little baby! You have lots of little helpers in your house, so hopefully Reid will get over only letting you hold him. It is so sweet how they want only their mamas though! :)

Can't wait to see Lily's reaction to meeting him for the first time!
LeAnna said…
Awww, I can smell his sweet little noggin now! Don't you love that fresh from the womb smell???
Sam said…
Soo adorable! Congratulations Laura! :)
Sweet, sweet baby!!! :) Let others help you ... Reid has to learn you won't always be around!!
Ashley said…
He is sooooo adorable, congrats again. Glad Lily reacted well, can't wait for the video.
Bri said…
Such sweet pictures - I just love chubby babies!
Dana said…
Oh he is precious!! Congrats to you and your family!
Kristen said…
How sweet! Can't wait to see that video!
Erin said…
He is gorgeous! My little man was a snuggle bug too . . .which is exhausting at times but you will make it work, you are super momma :) And I know it will get easier for you (maybe hard at times I am sure), I can't speak from experience of having more than one just yet but everyone seems to remind you of that when dealing with new changes and blessings. Just think of all the calories you're burning . .you can pig out on cupcakes and fried chicken girl :)
Kelly said…
Great pictures! He doesn't even look like a newborn..what an adorable little man. Can't wait to see the video!!
The Regal Pup said…
Congrats on the birth Laura! He's soooo cute! Can't wait to hear the birth story!
mountain mama said…
he is one handsome cowboy!
Anonymous said…
Awww! So sweet!
SOOOO adorable!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Rachel said…
Thats to precious!!
Kenj said…
He is so precious.! I hope he gets welcoming to others soon.!
Reid is soooo cute!!! I can't wait to see the video of Lily meeting him!!
Mrs. H said…
He's precious! Congratulations!
Bri said…
I gave you an award on my blog!

briannesieberg.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness he is just about as precious as they come. What an angel. I'm so glad he finally came and he's hear safe and sound. I hope your doing good.

Love the pics. He's a doll.
Shannon said…
Oh gosh, why am I just now coming by today...so unlike me! Can you tell we've been busy, well nothing compared to you, my friend, but busy nonetheless!

Sorry about R not wanting anyone else. I'm sure that too shall pass with time.

Hugs to you and thinking of y'all tons? How's the baby's Daddy doing?

Love ya!
He's gorgeous! Love the name too!
Stacie said…
He's adorable, congratulations!!!
jen said…
That is one bald little boy! I've only had bald babies, so this is my favorite. Hope things calm down a little. And can't wait to hear.
Carey said…
Oh my goodness those cheeks are just too darn cute! Yeah the sleeping in semi reclined position often lead to cramps in your neck! Be careful I know that from experience :)
I hope you find your new normal soon and everyone transitions well!
Congrats!!! He's beautiful. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Ramblin' Blonde said…
Congratulations!! So precious!
Annie said…
Look at those cheeks!! I just want to pinch them!! Can't wait to hear more mama!!
Unknown said…
Sooo stinkin' lovable....makes me want to have another one :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I've been thinking about you for a few weeks now & just haven't made it by!

He is so beautiful! Congratulations again!!!

Popular Posts