I THINK IT'S BEGUN!!!!!


First off....did you happen to see the weather for a good part of the country? Yep...North Texas wasn't spared....

What do I hear starting at 1am...? Ice rain hitting the windows for 3 solid hours.....and guess what I felt? Contractions every 10 mins from 2am-3:30am.

I decided to wake hubs up at 3:30 to tell him....but then Lily decided she would wake up too....so I laid down with her and the contractions slowed down from every 10 mins to every 15...then 30.....

So I caught some sleep between 4 and 6am.....on and off looking at the clock to see how close they were coming...

Now? it looks like it will be a long day.

Back to the roads.......we got snow on top of the ice now! Isn't that lovely?

Reid sits still in my tummy for months and decides he needs to have a story to make his entrance grand!

I just got off the phone w/the midwife and 2 women are already in labor. Did I mention I would be the third and there are only 2 birthing suites? Soooooo either my contractions need to quit and start up tomorrow or slow and birth after the others leave! haha

(oops just had another one while typing...we're at every 8-12mins just not lasting long...stand by)

Comments

B F said…
Aww yay! Congrats!! Hope he comes today!!! Good luck!
I didn't know you were in North Texas. We're neighbors! We got the same stuff here, too. I hope baby boy can hold out. But who doesn't love a good birth story?
Oh my goodness, how exciting! You will be in my thoughts and prayers Laura!!! xoxoox
Neely said…
Praying for you darling!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness! Sending love and prayers your way! xoxo
Lauren said…
COME ON, BABY BOY!!! You're in my thoughts & prayers, lady ;)
Alyssa said…
Can't wait to "meet" Reid! Thinking of you!
Jumping Jack said…
Praying everything goes smoothly! Can't wait to see that sweet boy!
Tiffany said…
Hope Reid decides to stay in for one more day! :)
Shannon said…
Woohoo! Prayers for a speedy (yes speedy) and safe delivery! Better get on those announcements asap! Hugs friend!
Sam said…
So exciting! Prayers for a safe (and timely) delivery!

Yowzer about the snow/ice. We're getting ice on top of the snow... I'd much rather have that than snow on ice. Be safe! (not that anyone really needs to be told that :p)
Lori said…
Hope you have a quick and pain free labor! And that baby Reid comes out happy and healthy :)
Sounds like you're going to have your hands full :)
Annie said…
EEEEEEKkk!! So exciting. I hope that you next post is telling us that he is here!! Love that he is coming on such a big day....the GIANT STORM of 2011!!
Megan Ashley said…
Just read on twitter!!!!! Congrats on the little Reid!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! Come on Baby Reid!!
Stef said…
Oh boy. I love a good birthing story. Crossing my fingers for you!! Come on Reid...it's a great day to be born!!
Carey said…
oh sweet friend, praying that everything will work out! A smooth delivery and a healthy baby!
Keep us updated! Can't wait to see him!!!!
carissa said…
so, he's here?! yay! can't wait to hear all the details! congrats!!!
Carey said…
oh sweet friend, praying that everything will work out! A smooth delivery and a healthy baby!
Keep us updated! Can't wait to see him!!!!

Popular Posts