Top Two Tuesday...and ABC's

Both of these I got from my Bestie Taylor at the Undomestic Momma ...


Today's Top Two Tuesday is random facts about you..
1. I lived in Texas all my life and no boy ever taught me (or asked) to 2 step with me. I tried to get my brother to teach me but that was back in the 'ewww I can't touch my sister' phase
So when I met my hubby I was 31 and he was my 1st and last 2 step partner. That boy went to AGGIELAND...so of course he knew what he was doing. I still get butterflies when he twirls me around. Something about a man in his boots dancing w/his girl
2. I love dipping Fritos in mustard.
Ok it said Random..it didn't imply that it couldn't be weird!
A B C'S OF ME
More random boring fun facts about me
A. AREA CODE : DFW area
B. BED SIZE: King..gotta fit the whole family in it :o)
C. CHORE YOU HATE: laundry..it's the putting away I can't stand
D. DOG'S NAME: Moses (after my hubby's first dorm at A&M)
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Kiss goodbye from hubs as he heads off for work
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'5
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: the piano...can't wait for my inlaws to retire...they are passing theirs down to us. I'll teach the girls
J. JOB: SAHM AND SAHW
K. KIDS: 4 AND PRAYING FOR 1 MORE
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: hubby, 4 kids and dog
M. MOM'S NAME: Robbie (you don't want to know her full name though ha ha)
N. NICKNAME: Lizzy, Leaping Lizard, Laura, mommy or lovey
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: only on 3 of my 4 kids
P. PET PEEVE: people who are late....drives me batty
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: (well tv show) "Interesting" Little Bear's favorite word
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty
S. SIBLINGS: older brother...younger half sis and bro...and 2 older step bro and sis
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: which time hubs alarm goes off from 5:10am- 5:45 he leaves by 6am and then I'm up again to get big kids off to school(s)
U. UNDERWEAR: hahahello yes!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Lima Beans
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: My hubby is slower than molasses and I think he purposely goes slow knowing my panic issues w/being late.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: lots
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: My desserts are to die for
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: none...they all smell



Comments

Jordan said…
Cute answer to #1! I'm from the north so I have no idea how to 2 step. I think it would be fun to learn though! :-)
Genesis said…
'they all smell' haha too funny.
Laura- you send me some desserts...and I will send you an TK some pepperoni bread!! Deal? Ha!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said…
i LOVE your story about the two step - so cute!
B F said…
I love your essential start your day item! Sooo sweet!
Tiffany said…
You and Tay are killing me with the Zoo bashing! I work at a Zoo ladies...let me feel the love. Haven't you ever taken those darling kids of yours? If you're ever in these neck of the woods I will give you a personal tour...and you will fall in ♥, promise.
Julie said…
I lived in Texas for 12 years of my life!! I miss 2 steppin!
Fun reading your answers!
New Mommy!!! said…
Love your post!

I'm slightly disturbed by your gun gift though, Ha! I'm a little scared (Ha!)

Guns scare the bageebas out of me. Even though the hubs and I shot guns in AZ on our honeymoon road trip.
Kat said…
Lima beans?!? I LOVE lima beans!! I just hate peas... ughhh
Oh "Little Bear" I can hear that music in my head now. My girls all 3 loved this show and I have not thought of it in years.
I Do Declare said…
No way! I thought y'all Texans learned to Two-Step in gym class during 5th grade!!!
Francis said…
Hi! Im a new follower~ your 2 step story about you r hubby was too cute!!!
Molly said…
Love the 2 step story, so sweet!!

Um random about the fritos, ha ha!

Cute ABC's... I need to do that one too!!

Hope you're having a great Tuesday! Saying a prayer right along with you for your sweet baby #5 to happen soon :o)

Much love!
Christa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said…
I LOVE to 2 step! We always go to Harry's in College Station...I'm sure you have been there before!!!
Kelly Marie said…
Love your answers (:
I cant believe Bens bestie is always late...and btw they would die if they knew I just called them besties!
Shannon said…
Fritos in mustard...have to give it a try. Also surprised to find out you are 5'5 as I pictured you very tall! Random, right?! Feel free to send one of your yummy desserts my way!
carissa said…
fritos and mustard?! it sounds different but good! i want to eat some of your desserts! i can totally relate with you on p and w!
Angie said…
I will have to try fritos and mustard. Never heard of it!

The hubs and I love to 2 step...that is a fun date night for us!

I love my king size bed...couldn't sleep with out it!

Ohhh I'll take one of your yummy desserts. I love a good dessert!
Unknown said…
I'm with you on the 2-step, but fritos & mustard?
Unknown said…
Hi, I found you on Texas Blogging Gals. Love the fritos, wondering about the mustard.....
Come by and say hello some time.
Take care.
LoneStarLifer
Paula
Oh I wish I could learn to two step...nobody around these parts probably know how to though!

I left you a little something on my blog today! :)
Anonymous said…
Did your hubby go to West Texas A&M? It's my future college of choice at present, I'd love to hear what he thought of it. I desperately need to learn how to 2 step but my dad refuses to let me dance :) I think he's jealous LOL

Popular Posts