Top Two Tuesday



Top Two Tuesday over at my Bff's (name change) The Undomestic Momma.
This Tuesday's topic is....

Top 2 Favorite Places to SHOP!!

1. White House Black Market


There is something about this store that makes me happy when I walk in......most of what I wear is black anyways, so this store was created for me!! If you time it just right you can hit the sale rack and get a terrific bargain! Sign up online and you can get some gift cards at your birthday. Speaking of which ...mine is in April...ahhh good times! Oh wait I'm pregnant...I guess I'll have to wait!

2. Target
The store I go to buy diapers and come out $$ later w/o the diapers!


Comments

1. White House Black Market is SO your store!

2. I knew you would put Target :) I almost did too!
Sam said…
I love Anne Taylor Loft and The Gap!!
carissa said…
can i just say that i am so glad you said target?! it's my fave place to shop for clothes (and everything else) but i was feeling old and momish. now i don't. thanks for helping my ego. : )
Love White House/ Black Market. They have great stuff.
Stephanie said…
Oh I do sometimes wish I lived in the States! The shopping is divine:)
I LOVE WHMB!!! Great choice! I swear, I'm ready for a funeral any day, any time! Black is my color! Ha!

And we share the Target bond! It's so hard to get in and out of that store under an hour!

Great blog! I love it! And I'm a new follower!

Happy Blogging! :)
Tiffany said…
For some reason I cannot see your posts anymore...apparently it is just me though, because you have comments. I have got to figure this out!!!
I had the same proble about not being to see the whole post?
OK I HAVE NO IDEA WHY PPL CAN'T SEE MY POSTS?! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR APRIL FOOLS!
Hattie said…
Love Target and I spend way too much $$$ there too!!!
LeAnna said…
LOVE WHBM! I just got the cutest pair of jeans from the thrift store no less (from WHBM) for THREE bucks, and they're brand new. I heart them. Too bad they won't fit this fall, ha!
Tiffany said…
I tried un-following and re-following. Still not working. Any word from other people who are having this probem and have fixed it?
Angie said…
I'm a huge Target fan...so addicted:)

Popular Posts