Milt Not Milk...I was a Pervert I guess!


I was reminded today about my old blog address and title....

Milt Not Milk

You see my daughter (Mini Me) at the time had some speech issues...and at 3 or 4 yrs old she would call milk MILT. Well it stuck in our house and so we called that white stuff Milt....thinking we were being cute!

When I started my blog back in 2007 I was trying to come up with a name that had to do w/my kids...and it hit me ...Milt Not Milk...would be a weird funny title...so there it was born.

I think I had that blogspot address for about a year when our family and friends starting commenting how sick and perverted we were. I was left confused. Why were we sick and perverted...that's how she said Milk!

But the comments keep coming ....so I finally emailed a friend and asked why we were sick perverts?

Imagine my surprise when she asked if I knew the meaning of Milt. Nope..can't say that I do...
Well look it up she said....

Read here for My Milt Not Milk clarification....tell me what you think!

Don't forget about the Giveaway..last day to enter is Sunday!!




Comments

Liz Mays said…
Oh NO! I didn't know that either!!! Yep, I would have changed the url too. LOL
This is hilarious! I wouldn't have had any idea either! Guess it's good you changed it or you may have attracted some really strange followers. :)
Sam said…
LOL oops :p That is too funny! I didn't know what a milt was either, hahaha
Beth Priest said…
lol! I sure am thankful that it is milk that does a body good and not MILT! I don't think I could bring myself to drink milt! haha...
Annie said…
OMG...I would have had no idea what that meant! lol....that is too funny!
Christi Crow said…
That is so stinkin funny! Who would've thought?
Amy Prikazsky said…
So funny! Love it! Have a great day!
Very funny!!! I sure did not know that.
New Mommy!!! said…
Who would even know that that word definition existed...It is so random! How do people even know that word! You should ask them why they are so weird as to know the meaning and the existence of that word unless they are biologists or specialize in fish reproduction or an ichthyologist:a person who studies fish-I just looked it up).

Love your baby gift!! What a great hubby!!!

I didn't know you photo shop. I can't seem to motivate myself to do it, but I really want to learn. Now I can see that your photos are really clear and bright! I think that's awesome that you have learned that, hope I can motivate myself to do it! Ha!
carissa said…
omg... that is a fantastic story you'll never forget!!! bahahaha! before i got married my initials were "clap" and i had that for an email address. it turned out it's an std. ahh! i changed it promptly. so glad you have "cowboy boots and baby booties" - it's definitely a keeper.
Vanessa said…
I was expecting Mother-I'd-LikeTo... And then I have NO idea what the 'T' would've been. So maybe *I* am a pervert too!!
Oh MY I had NO idea that word even existed... That's funny...(not the word but what happened :)

LOVE the gift too, such a great hubby!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness, I had no idea what milt meant before now. WOW. Your blog is soo cute! I am your newest follower and I am also snagging your button if that is ok!
Well, I had no idea. Mollusks? Really, your friends are the pervs! You do know what a milkshake is, right? :)

My son thinks nipples are nickles, that's always a fun one to talk about!
Heather Ozee said…
I think I know where you're going with this. Funny.
sanjeet said…
This is hilarious! I wouldn't have had any idea either! Guess it's good you changed it or you may have attracted some really strange followers. :)

Work From Home

Popular Posts