Foto Friday: Back Off Jack...They're all Mine

Let me set the scene....

It's way too early for all kids to be up....Only the big kids should be to git otta tha door for skool.

But Lily felt the need to wake me at 5ish to say she was thirsty.....(forced her to lay in bed and count to sleep again) and then dude decided he was missing the fun and got up at 6. Where in turn I willed him with my magic mommy powers to go back to sleep....I guess my magic was empty...b/c by 6:50 I gave up willing him and just got him up.

Downstairs all 5 kids are bustling in the kitchen....I'm watching oldest child pace and talk to himself. (Chemistry mid term exam and he's reciting the charts....) 2nd child is tormenting Mini Me....and Mini Me is all in a tizzy b/c her choir class is heading to the amusement park tonight to sing and ride rides.

I notice Lily and Reid are gone and I hear Reid screaming......."Hey chick...I can't talk yet and you are really making me mad so I'll scream at you to get your attention" kind of yelling (you know I'm like the Baby Whisperer....I can totally understand what Reid is saying when he yells)

I round the corner and find Lily and Reid by the pantry with Lily telling Reid....
"No little baby....They are all mine....Run away!"
1.2

I call Lily's name...

1.3

...and my then bag of marshmallows was no longer .....guess where they went? (I think there were about 6 left)

Obviously I need to teach this girl the art of sharing...poor baby Reid!

Comments

carissa said…
hahaha! girl, with five kids you have every right to call yourself the baby whisperer. i can't wait to hear what lily says today with all that sugar in her! ; )
LeAnna said…
Yes indeedy, you pretty much are the baby whisperer. TRUE STORY. I vote we take a nap today.

Yeah, right.
Marshmallows don't last long in our house either...Lilly-Belle snatches them up!
mountain mama said…
oh my goodness, so cute!
Stef said…
Haha. I love it. Those pesky kids...they can sense when we are distracted and not really paying attention...because of sleep deprevation.
Ha
Carey said…
This my friend is downright hilarious!!!!
Miss E would give her a run for her money...that girl loves a marshmellow ;)

Popular Posts