Fudgy Goodness...

Ok this isn't the cookie recipe I told you I was going to post. (Wednesday Wednesday....so come back tomorrow)

This is the "last minute oh goody i have everything on hand to make these i can't believe i forgot to make a treat" cookie.

It was advent last night ...and yes again I forgot to plan a snack (what is happening to me?)

I happened to be on Pinterest (shocker there) and ran into these bad boys.
4I checked the ingredients and was jumping for joy I had everything on hand.

They were easy to make....in fact Lily helped me. It was the 2nd time she has asked to help me bake. I am a little surprised at how quickly she 'gets' it. Here Mini Me is 10 and will help measure one thing and she's through. Lily wanted to do it all. I used a stand mixer so I told her to put her hand on top of the stand. She thought she was doing all the mixing by doing that. It was a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. I have me my mini baker now! (it only took 5 kids)

6

I would compare these to chewy brownie's with powdered goodness on them. Did I sample? No (can you believe it?) The kids told me they were out of this world and so far favorite cookie #2 that I make. (#1 are the double oat breakfast cookies)

*a few ppl were asking where I take my photos.....I actually use 2 pieces of white poster board and then either use the light from the windows ....or head outside on our front porch. (I like the lighting there) I am sure if anyone drives by they think what a freak I am (what's new?!)...I'm taking pictures of food for Pete's sake. Then I use my photoshop to add text or brighten picture. I wish I had more time to play around and be more professional....but this gets me what I need quick.

Here's where we found Elvis today....I sure hope he cleans up his mess. I'm sure not (ha...who am I kidding?)

elvis

Off to Target today.....yeah I know you're jealous! (grins)

Comments

Caroline said…
That Elvis! Love the new blog layout. Sorry if I've missed it for a few days. And those cookies sound slap me silly!
Jennifer said…
OMG. Those look so yummy! AND I have all of those ingredients on hand too! I was just racking my brain for a dessert to bring to the company Christmas party next week and these will be perfect. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Those look so good! And I love how you posted the recipe...very cute!
Dianna said…
Somebody at work brought a tray of cookies today and those cookies were on there. They were YUMMY! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Popular Posts