10 Months.....Rugged Boy in the Making

2

I say it every month, but I'll say it again....
HELLOOOOOOOO MY BABY IS GROWING UP.

10 months ago on a frozen world (remember the ice storm) sweet little dude friend came into the world. That day marked another awesome day for us!

1

I can't say enough about how sweet Reid is.....

He's like a dash of peppermint mocha creamer in your coffee each morning.
Like the fresh scent of Downy Fabric softener on your towels.
Like the first bite of Mexican food after a long day.
Like the feel of your smooth teeth after a dental cleaning.
(need I say more?)

He is definitely momma's boy and I welcome his glued hip to my hip...for I know that not in the not to distant future my baby will not need me as much.

Love you sweet boy.

(ok now off to finish baking the 6 dz cookies for the party tomorrow....note: the recipe made 24 cookies not 40...I've got a bone to pick with Martha Stewart. But then again after reading some pages of her daughter's tell all book...I'm starting to think Martha hasn't done any of her ideas at all in the first place.)

Comments

LeAnna said…
Like the feel of your smooth teeth after a dental cleaning....YOU CRACK ME UP! :P Sweet Reid, I think he looks like his Daddy?!? Those Tonka trucks are the best!!! Happy cookie swapping, friend!
Caroline said…
I love this! So sweet and I can't believe he's 10 months already!
likeschocolate said…
Ten months is adorable!

Popular Posts