Dear Santa,

2

Dear Santa,

I think I have been a pretty good girl this year. I hardly complained (cover eyes) and I rarely threw any fits (ducks).

4

So if you can find it in your heart of hearts to fill my stocking with sweet treats....

I promise to be even better next year...

Love,

Laura....your favorite little big girl

3

Every 23rd we have some of the family over....9 nieces and nephews and 6 adults....for my Favorite Chili Recipe

Last year I made those little Santa cookies and they were a hit....I think I'll make them every year ....nothing like a lil Santa to make you grin. I thought I remembered how time consuming he was, but not until I started rolling the balls...and note to self....TRIPLE the batch not double!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that your Santa is good to you this year....

I have a feeling good blessings are coming ......

Comments

Lori said…
these are adorable! can you make some for more and send them to hawaii ;)

merry Christmas my friend!
LeAnna said…
Adorable, Laura! Good blessings are coming, indeed. Love ya, friend!
Stef said…
Those are so fun. I should try those next year because the ones I made this year so didn't work out. Sigh. Hope yours was great!!
so cute!!! you are my baking mentor..i look up to you haha.
The Herd said…
we have Chili every Christmas Eve!!!Started by my younger brother years ago!

Popular Posts