Wordless Wednesday: Me in the Raw

Ha Ha as if I could go wordless. I mean who do you think you are reading? (grins)

Here is a photo of me and little man waiting at beauty salon. No make up and I think it's been 2 days since my hair was washed. Me in the Raw....

momandr

After Mini Me's and my 'monday after school snack bonding moment' we had a wild crazy whim to get her haircut. We are crazy because over a year ago we decided to grow it long long....now we decided to cut about 3" and put some long layers. She was jumping up and down with excitement.....I mean it's only hair after all right?

I like this photo of me and my man.....His chubby cheeks make me want to squeeze him forever

Comments

Anonymous said…
With or without makeup you are beautiful! And little man has the most beautiful eyes!!
Caroline said…
And you still look beautiful! And look at that handsome man. I made the cupcakes...yum!
Amber said…
Girl, you still look gorgeous!
Dianna said…
I can't wait to see a pic of Mini Me's new look!
jen said…
Beautiful lady you are!
And where are the shots of the new hair?

Popular Posts