It's Ok...Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok.....

...to have to say the words "Lily quit trying to ride your little brother...he's not a horse" on a daily basis

...to pretend like you know all the capitals of the states when reviewing them with your 5th grader....she'll never know. (no judging)

...to tell your husband you HAVE to be looking at Pinterest all the time...where does he think all the awesome meals have been coming from lately? (hello...made the Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps last night w/some minor additions and it was FAN TAS TIC)

...to be EXCITED about Saturday being October 1st. You can officially decorate for Fall (says hubs) and Dude Friend turns 8 months.

...to realize that even though you have 5 kids you still don't know everything about Potty Training or Parenting for that matter

...be up all night thinking about the fact that you have a teenager that dates.....until then I just might not sleep until I'm 80.

...to stand outside and point fingers at the cars speeding. I'm tired of having to 'remind' adults how to drive in the mornings while little kids are riding their bikes to school. I'm ok with being 'that crazy lady'.

...to be excited that Pop Up Video is coming back after 9 yrs. I love that show.

...to plan a play date at your house so you can whip up some Caramel Macchiato cream for the coffee. Cravings should be shared.

...to plan a birthday party 4+ months away for your baby. He's gonna be 1 after all.

...to secretly be tired of the dog (granted it's no secret) I'm sick of fur sticking to everything and finding it my baby's mouth. As much as I swiffer, vacuum, wipe, clean, and get on my hands and knees to get all the baseboards...I CAN'T GET IT ALL AND IT BUGS ME. I won't tell you the places I have found the dog hair.

...to see a princess potty chair in my living room.

to call your mom and tell her to call you not txt you to talk. (shouldn't it be the other way around?)


Comments

Shannon said…
You are so funny! I agree with so many of these...

Oh and I'm all for your words of wisdom on potty training, how did you do it with L and Mini Me?

XO
Vicki said…
Say whaaaaaaaat? Pop Up Videos is coming back?!?!!?! I'm so excited now!!!
Pamela said…
Cute blog :) I didn't know Pop Up Video was coming back on! I love Pinterest! I'm ddicted!
Amber said…
Yes, you do need to be on Pinterest always! You've got too much creativity brewing not to be :) And Pop Up Video is coming up?! I'm stoked!
Angie said…
No way is he about to be 1 already. Oh gosh....bless your heart on the teenager dating. I'm stressed for you my friend.
Dianna said…
I love this! And I think you should shared the recipe for the chicken wraps!
Katie said…
You need a Pinterest button so we can stalk your boards!!
Neely said…
LOL at Lily Riding Reid!

Popular Posts