WILW

This is my first time to participate in What I'm Loving Wednesday....

I'm loving the weather finally in my neck of the woods in the morning
weather

I'm loving bath time made easier since dude friend can sit up in the water
bath

I'm loving he can entertain himself so mommy can unload the dishes
reid

I'm loving my morning coffee....dude friend now thinks that 6am is the perfect time to wake up for the day. FYI...yesterday morning I ate a Tic Tac and then took a drink of my coffee...IT WAS THE GREATEST SIP EVER...I think I'm on to something.

I'm loving Target...today Mini Me has an Ortho appt...which means I wait next door in Target until she is finished. I'm freaking out excited.
target

I'm loving my bottle of Meclizine...I can maybe function again. Been having a tough time of it...got this behind the counter for $4.40 at Tarjay....It had the name Rugby on it...made me think I should go to Ireland for a game.

meclizine099

Comments

Anonymous said…
Laura, you crack me up!!
I hope my children are half as beautiful as yours!
I'm excited for your shopping trip to Tar-jay!! Pamper yourself with good deals, you deserve it!
Jumping Jack said…
I'm loving this weather too! I just wish it would stay a while!!

Dude Friend is getting so big! And he's adorable, as always!! :)

I LOVE Target!
Anna said…
So excited for you and your Tarjay visit!!
Angie said…
I almost cried when I saw the temp is supposed to be 98 again next week. Dern it. I don't want anymore hotness.

I love me some Target. It such a magical place ;)
Neely said…
He is so cute I cant take it!
carissa said…
hope you feel better girl! poor thing!

target. it's my money pit. ; )

i love bath time with babies!!! yours are as cute as ever.

our forecast is pretty darn cool too. it really feels like fall in september. awwww!
Stef said…
Ahhh....Target. A place that I avoid but love it the minute I put my foot in there. Sigh......
Dianna said…
I love this weather too!
Jennie said…
Wow, your blog is awesome! love it!! new follower :)

Popular Posts