Surprises Inside Meals



What do you do with a bunch of these?



Why make some Chocolate Surprise Cookies that is....Fast and simple and in no time you have some yummy cookies.

Ingredients

  • 3/4 cup (11/2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 25 individual solid chocolate candies
  • 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.

  2. Combine butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir in flour.

  3. Shape dough into twenty-five 1-inch balls. Shape into flat circles. Place a chocolate candy on each circle. Enclose candy with dough.

  4. Arrange cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.

  5. Sprinkle confectioners' sugar and cocoa on hot cookies.

  6. Cool cookies on baking sheets for 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.

_________________________________________________________________

Another yummy for you.....Thanks to Pampered Chef.....which by the way I'd kill for some more stuff from.....one of my tiny personal favorites that I wish I had more of....Mini Spatula and Bamboo Tongs...(I think they stopped making these tongs???)



Chicken and Broccoli Braid Loaf



Comments

Angie said…
I love my Pampered Chef mini spatula. I use it all the time!

I want to make that braid. Holy Moly is looks so good!
Neely said…
You are the best mommy ever! You make the greatest stuff for your kiddos and hubs.
This chicken and broccoli braid looks marvelous!!! I need to make that!
Caroline said…
Yummy, yummy in my tummy!
LeAnna said…
I love mini spatulas, too. Rada knives carries a few that I love! That braid looks delish and easy, must try that sometime soon.
Those cookies look fabulous and quite easy -- I need easy -- as I'm quite busy!

Blessings!
Carey said…
Girl,

I do not need another yummy looking cookie recipe :) I've been making WAY too many sweets lately! HA!
and I luv me some pampered chef too!
btw, Reid looks so big in that video! Oh my how does time go by so fast?!
Stacie said…
Thank you for posting this recipe, I had something very similar a few years ago and lost it in a move. I can't wait to make these again!
Dana said…
Oh the chicken/broccoli braid is awesome!!!

Popular Posts