You Look Like A Beach Angel

There are a few commercials that really have me laughing...and this is one of them.



hubs knows I get a kick out of this and out of the blue he'll tell me I look like a beach angel...which in turn has me dying laughing! he did it again this morning while I was pouring my coffee....nothing like a little morning humor to jump start your day. I think it's the way the husband says "beach angel" that makes this so funny...or maybe her hyena laugh that kills me too!

Oh the small things in life that make us giggle! Laughter ...it's good for the soul! If it made us skinny I'd be blowing away in the wind

Comments

Love. And I love the "I'm gunna be red as a lobster." that's in another travelocity commercial. The hyena laugh kills me. Ha!
Lori said…
CUTE! Love it :)
Stef said…
That commercial made me laugh out loud. My co-workers are staring a little. Ha. Thanks for the laugh. Beach Angel
Shannon said…
Saw this for the first time and so thought of you..."Beach Angel"...so hysterical!

XO
trish said…
My husband and I *love* this commercial!!!

Popular Posts