Laura's Latest Lovin List

Inside Laura's Brain....

Scary place if you ask my husband.

Here's a list of things I'm lovin lately...

Thanks to Brandy who told me the Vidalia Onion Chopper rocked, I'm making fresh pico like it's going out of style. Since I finally kicked my WW diet back into high gear this stuff comes in handy for every meal. My scrambled eggs are now spiced up. My bean soup thanks you and so does my grilled chicken fajita lunch! 11pts btw or skip the half of avocado and make it 6 pts total. I made 2 cups of pico in under 2 mins!!!

or my Lemon Verbena scented Mrs Meyers soap. I'm addicted to her Basil one too....have it in the kitchen along w/the cleaning products to match each one! Kitchen has the basil scent. Guest bathroom has the Lemon Verbena scent and our bathroom has the Lavender scent. Yes I'm that weird and obsessed. I'm dying to try the Geranium scent but can't find it....anyone, anyone?

Or my new wire chicken my oldest child made in art class. He rocks! I want to spray paint it black...but he forbids me....

or my sweet indulgence every morning since I'm not eating sweets....Oh Italian Sweet Creme how I ♥ you. You make waking so glorious.

or my book I can't put down....I read while nursing. Do you know how many books I read each year when I nurse? I think I'll nurse forever just so I can always have that time.

Or my new Mom Agenda I bought with my birthday money...isn't the giraffe design precious? I'm so thankful to have it to write down kids appt's (seeing as there are now 5 and my brain isn't as young as it was)

Or my new cross for my cross wall. My lovely inlaws come every Wednesday for dinner and always bring gifts....she saw this and thought of me...it's my new favorite (big one on the far right)

And lastly my tea. I ♥ tea.....this flavor reminds me of Corner Bakery's Currant tea. Makes drinking water so much more fun these days!

Comments

Shannon said…
The cross is lovely! I'll have to try to find that Meyer's soap...love the scent of verbena. Did you find it at Target? Have a great weekend!

XO
The Herd said…
Love all your loves!!! I keep thinking, I missed out on having a great friend in high school...but glad to get to see you in bloggy world!!
Neely said…
The wire chicken is genius and I really love that day planner!
Love that planner and the pico looks so delish!
I have been eying the MyAgenda version of that same print. I am just about convinced I need it!
Lori said…
OH I love this list! I love notebooks (your momagenda), crosses and hand soap! I'm not even kidding ... they are some of my favorite things to buy :)
Amber said…
I love pico! I haven't tried that coffee creamer, so I'll have to pick some up :)
carissa said…
mmm... pico is my favorite food any time. it helps that its healthy, too. the chips aren't always. boo.

i finally finished shepherding a child's heart. loved it. i learned so much. i definitely will be re-reading it many times, i'm sure. the toddler chapter on spanking has been so helpful and fully implemented.
carissa said…
mmm... pico is my favorite food any time. it helps that its healthy, too. the chips aren't always. boo.

i finally finished shepherding a child's heart. loved it. i learned so much. i definitely will be re-reading it many times, i'm sure. the toddler chapter on spanking has been so helpful and fully implemented.
Anna said…
Love taking a quick trip in your brain!
Your kiddo is so talented. That wire piece is awesome!

Popular Posts