Miscellany Monday....

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

one. nuff said...


two. cloak and dagger

yesterday i asked lily to turn the fan off for me b/c i was cold. she is my helper when i'm sitting nursing little dude and need some extra hands. SOMETIMES

she threw her blanket over her head and said, "Nope, I'm invisible"

man i love this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

three. piles of smiles

when you have 5 kids you do what you can to show each one you love them. even small things count. so i baked my oldest son's all time favorite cookie this weekend. it's his way of knowing i ♥ him and was thinking of him. each of my kids are never ever far from my thoughts. oldest child's future wife will need the recipe. i've posted it before...look it up...it's the double oat breakfast cookies

four. pot of gold

we gave potty training a try. if you remember dear girl hates the potty or panties. she's gonna be a tough cookie to crack. this weekend i thought i'd keep her diaper off and let her do her thing. this way when she does go she'll know what and where and when....(as if she doesn't ...she's stubborn) thankfully when she did pee it was in the kitchen and then she ran for her potty. i snapped this picture with my cell phone of lily on her 'pot' and reid in his bumbo. she was holding his hand telling him 'good job' for going potty too. yes that is a 'pot' in the living room....quit judging

five. love movie style

this guy has set the bar really high for any dude out there that is thinking of proposing. i laughed i cried i shouted AWWWWW over and over. if you haven't seen this yet...you must! you will thank me!




Comments

LeAnna said…
Those cookies sound so good! I hadn't seen the marriage proposal, SO STINKIN' SWEET!!!
LOOOOVE that marriage proposal!!

I hope Lily will do well with potty training!!
Mallory said…
That proposal is AWESOME!!
Ashley said…
That first picture is awesome! I laughed out loud when I saw it on facebook!

The cookies look fantastic!

I love the cute picture of your babies! They are just adorable!
Neely said…
That proposal was great! I loved her reactions. That is a presh picture and yay lilly for giving it a go :)
Kristen said…
number 1 is too funny!

love the pic of Lilly and Reid!
Dana said…
Hey nothing wrong with the potty chair in the living room LOL! It's all about doing what works right?!!! That is too cute with Lilly holding Reid's hand!

I need to quit saying I will "try" those cookies and just do it!!! They look amazing!

That video was super cute!!! Awwww!
Anna said…
Love the pot in the living room and that marriage proposal was SO sweet!! I of course had tears :)
Lori said…
Going to watch that movie in a bit. First off, I love Lily and the things she says to you. She sounds a little like Brooke, but it sounds like she has less tantrums and craziness. And second, the picture of Lily and your little man?! TO DIE FOR!
Anonymous said…
cookies look amazing!

super sweet and very cute blog!

xoxo-your new follower...
Hannah @ A Lovely Mess

Come see me too!
The Regal Pup said…
Loved that video - thanks for sharing!!!
nomo wino daph said…
That top pic is great, lol!!

Cookies look yum-o.

Good luck with the potty training...oh I remember those days!!
Kerbi said…
You are such a great mom! Lily is way too cute for words! I have got to try these cookies! I saw a clock at Restoration Hardware this weekend and thought of you! It was gigantic!
carissa said…
"i'm invisible" - ha ha!!! i oughta try that one sometime. ; ) i want to make those cookies. you're such a sweet mom. and the pot pic makes me smile. it's so sweet when they interact. hunter peed on the big potty for the first time ever today. we are taking baby steps. : )
Kelly L said…
Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook
Amber said…
Your babies are SO cute :)

I love this vid, I hadn't seen it before. Definitely made me tear up a bit, thanks for sharing girl!
Angie said…
I'm trying not to eat the cookies I baked...I need to lay off. Seeing your stack makes me want them even more. Ughh! They look amazing! Why do I love cookies so much?
Anonymous said…
Those cookies look amazing!!! Oh the potty training woes.. ;)
Cute pic though!

Popular Posts