Tats At A Discount!

Warning:

(Names have been deleted to protect the innocent...or crazy in this case)

So the other day I'm talking to my friend and her ...well this other person came to pick up her kids (who my friend politely watched b/c said chick was running late from work)

I saw the chick get her kids and noticed a tat on the back of her neck...it was a roman numeral 13. So I'm thinking ...well she doesn't have 13 kids so maybe it's an anniversary tat.

After chick leaves I ask my friend...

"Hey...what's the 13 for?"

She says..."well...............................um.....You see the tat parlor was having a special on Friday the 13th. You could get a Roman Numeral 13 tat for $13."

"You are totally kidding right?"

"Nope....evidently it was a promotion to generate business"

I don't even really know what to say about that!!!

Sorry some days you just need a laugh!!!

OH ON A SIDE NOTE
the Enchiladas from yesterdays post totally rocked! Kids ate 2nds def a do again in this house! I'm looking forward to lunch....LEFTOVERS BABY!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

B said…
Leftovers are my favorite! I'm going to print out that recipe to try it :)

And that is TOO funny about that Tat. Good golly!
Genesis said…
so if the tat parlor was having a promotion to tat something very obscene for a discount, was she also planning on getting it just because it was a discount? i cant stop laughing about this. thank you for sharing.
Kenj said…
That is CRAZYYYY.!!! I WOULD NEVER.
Sam said…
LOL!

By all means, lets all run out and get completely meaningless PERMANENT tattoos because they're only $13! $13 you'd otherwise be saving... What???

hahaha, thanks for sharing.
jen said…
I don't understand tattoos at all. I change my clothes every day, hair style changes regularly. Why would I want something permanently on my skin.
EEWWWW
A style blog said…
lol. Oh my. bet she'll be regretting that one later.
LeAnna said…
Oh...dear....LOL!!!!! I don't understand the tattoo thing, and I most definitely don't understand THAT. But it made me laugh!
Caitrin said…
Ok, that tatoo discount is ridiculous! But very funny!

And I am so glad to hear those enchiladas were a hit- I will definitely be making some!
Caitrin said…
Ok, that tatoo discount is ridiculous! But very funny!

And I am so glad to hear those enchiladas were a hit- I will definitely be making some!
Angie said…
Get out....that is the craziest thing I have ever heard...that is just as wild as the 'symbol' tattoos people get...weird.
WHAT! Seriously. Someone would tattoo a number on themselves that had absolutely no relevance whatsoever just because it was cheap??? Seriously!!!
Can you tell I don't have a tattoo?
I don't really care if someone wants one but that is just crazy talk getting one for cheap discount reasons. SILLY TALK!
Christi Crow said…
I think I've heard it all!! lol! That is crazy!!
Shannon said…
Yay, I'm so excited to try another great Mexican recipe of yours. Your chicken tamale was such a hit, I'm sure your enchiladas will be just as delish. Don't know what it is about tats, but I just don't get 'em. I especially can't understand this woman with the promo 13 on her neck! You are right, so crazy! Have a great weekend!
New Mommy!!! said…
You mean, bubbles don't work forever??!! Shucks!


gymboree, really??
Fabulous, I will have to check them out. We don't have a store here, wonder if I can order on-line, I will def check out! Thanks for the tip.:)
jacquelyn said…
i've never heard of a tattoo discount, hmmmmmm..... haha, i dont have any, dont really care to change that either. but thats really funny :)
I can't believe that this is true! A "good deal" is absolutely not the reason to get a tattoo. So weird!
carissa said…
weirdo! no offense, but really???!!! at 1st i had to rack my brain to figure out what a tat is. i guess i'm totally uncool. ha!

Popular Posts