17 weeks and Cooking with Ree



Ok I wish I could cook w/Ree. If you blog or cook enough you know exactly who I'm talking about...

The Pioneer Woman!

Tonight the In Laws are coming for dinner to celebrate oldest child's bday a little early. His birthday is Friday and my baby boy is turning 14!!! WHEW...I'm too young to have a 14 yr old. I guess that's what staying barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen does to ya!

I figure I will give another one of Ree's recipes a go....only after I was reading Natalie's Blog over at The Busy Budgeting Mama. She prepared the White Chicken Enchiladas and they looked amazing.

I love reading Ree's comments w/her recipes..this girl has humor and I think we would make great friends!!!

For the recipe click here.....White Chicken Enchiladas

I'll let you know tomorrow the verdict!!!!

As for my ever growing (or slowly growing) belly....We are 17 weeks today! WOW
This Saturday I felt the baby thump for the first time! I was laying in bed and felt it....now when I settle down a bit (which w/4 kids it's hard) I notice it thumping more. I love that feeling!

....and in 19 days we find out pink or blue. It seems like everyone around me already knows what they are having. I'm not one for waiting for surprises and I need to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like giving my growing belly a name and getting things ready! Come on 19 days!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Ms. J said…
I've made those a few times before! They are delicious and one of my husband's favorites. Pretty much all her recipes are amazing!
Just Brandi said…
You are going to love those enchiladas! They rock!
LeAnna said…
Those sound good! I'm going to see if I can adapt them for the crock pot next Monday...
Yum those sound amazing.. I need to make more of her recipes! I made your corn salsa the other night!
Angie said…
I love Ree! Yum Yum...chicken enchiladas...I hope they taste great!
you will lOVE these. thanks for the shout out in your post girl! you're making me crave these! they're amazing.
Anonymous said…
I don't know many people who probably WOULDN'T get along with Ree! We all luv her!
Caitrin said…
Those enchiladas look absolutely amazing! I cant wait to hear your verdict on them because I am pretty sure I want to make those soon!
Unknown said…
You just reminded me that I haven't made enchiladas in a while. Maybe I'll get on that.

Congrats on the pregnancy girl!!!
Oh my... these sound yummy!! I am gonna have to take the time to cook something wonderful instead of just quick this weekend. LOL
Kelli said…
I hope they turned out well. LOVE PW. I tried these once and they didn't turn out for me but I will try again.

Popular Posts