Mason Jar Obsession

Like any true Southern Girl....(coughs)
You have an obsession with mason jars in any shape or size for any use...not just drinking.
I don't know what it is about drinking from one.....but it makes any drink taste better...sweet tea....water....milk....juice.....wine...etc...

I saw this sweetie pie at Target and knew I had to get her.....

2

to show you her size....I took a pic of Dude Friend with her too....

1

The other day I ran across this Bad Boy at the store....3/4 the price of the one at $Pottery Barn$ I was drooling over...

w-dispenser-mason-jar-stand17671

I'm ready for a party to entertain now  (grins)

On Pinterest I ran across these.....







While reading a magazine I saw these lids...Hello fun-ness...Need to purchase one for myself...


Source: cuppow.com via Laura on Pinterest


What's your obsession?


Comments

Dianna said…
I love the sippy cup adaptation! Too cute!
LeAnna said…
Oh yes, love me some mason jars. I've been collecting old blue ones and decorating the house with them here and there. And of course, can't forget my soap dispenser adventure. I need to mail you one of those!
Kerbi said…
I love mason jars!! They were the only thing to drink out of at my grandparents house! I need the dispenser!!
Jessi said…
I've never drank anything out of a mason jar. I don't even own a mason jar, yet. I'm sure that means I live under a rock lol.
What store did you find the drink dispenser at? Love it!

My obsession would have to be teapots and vintage kitchen linens.
Morgan said…
I just love glass jars - they don't have to be mason jar-style. You really should check out Hobby Lobby. AWESOME prices when they go "half off on glass". I love your newest addition :o)
mountain mama said…
cute stuff, i love 'em too. :)
Anonymous said…
Mason jars are things I've fallen in love with over the past year. I think I blame all the prettiness on pinterest ;) The mason jar drinking lids look so cool, I want some!
Anonymous said…
That is a big mason jar. I love it!
Aren't mason jars the best?! You can do so many awesome things with them :D

Popular Posts