Getting All Nervous ....

Ok insomnia has set in....I now have to read to fall asleep and sometimes I wake up at 2am for a few hours (try 3)  before falling back asleep.

I tell myself to snap out of it...pretty soon I'll be dreaming of alone sleep time....
My brain just ignores me

My body is NOW starting to feel the effects of this pregnancy.
I waddle like a duck....I'm swelling (hello Texas heat) and my back now pinches.  I can't sit for longer than 20 mins....I can't stand that long either (well in one place)  I can feel all my pelvic joints popping.
Not to mention the Acid Reflux that makes me feel like I want to shoot fire from my mouth.
And daily headaches!  Bah....
I'm sorry to complain....booo

Baby C is really moving up a storm....I thought he was gonna fall out yesterday while walking in Wally World.  I didn't want to make the evening news so I got what I needed and waddled home.

ON a BRIGHT NOTE....

Sweet Brandy sent me a 'coming home outfit' and 'big bro and big sis' stuff too.....Now while I can't show you baby C's set...(keeping his name hidden until he makes his arrival)

I can show you the other sweet things....

Brandy I can't thank you again! 

1

As for my baby bump....?

Reid and I took a snap shot in the mirror.....I thought it looked bigger than normal...Hubs said that's b/c it is.  (thanks love)

This pic is actually deceiving ...I thought the camera made you gain 10 lbs.....My face looks thinner than it is....and so does the rest of me...but Here you go baby C

(I look psycho early morning crazy...just go with it)
Reid is usually found in this position hourly...Hopefully he shares his Maama with new brother!

523723_10151096067467079_134251881_n

Comments

Dianna said…
You look AMAZING! and those outfits are adorable!
Expat Girl said…
Those outfits are perfect and so is your baby bump, you look great!
Jessi said…
Those outfits are adorable!! And you look amazing. Not huge at all crazy lady! Can't wait to "meet" the new addition!
Megan said…
You look amazing!!! How very exciting!! Those outfits are too stinking cute!
Tammy said…
For your heartburn find yourself some good Aloe Vera (health food store, Trader Joes, Sprouts, Whole Foods" and add to your water or sip it and through out the day. Herbalife has a really great one if you can get your hands on it. It's good for you, fine for the baby and amazing for your heart burn.
Lori said…
jeeeez i can't believe you are almost done! hope he comes out soon so you can be comfortable again, mama!
Casey said…
I love those outfits and I think you look amazing! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one! When our babies get older we will have to set up a playdate!
Jumping Jack said…
Again, you're welcome!! I can't wait to see the little cutie! Come out baby C! You look great!
Jumping Jack said…
Again, you're welcome!! I can't wait to see the little cutie! Come out baby C! You look great!
Love the big bro and sis outfits! They are now officially ready for baby to arrive. :)

I am having insomnia too!! Up to pee, lay awake, realize I'm hungry, eat, bathroom again, and then 2 hrs later...back to sleep. :(
Dana said…
You look beautiful!! And those outfits are adorable!

Popular Posts