It's Like Birthday Christmas Wedding All Roll Into One

JUST TOTAL FREAKING OUT

I can't sleep and it has nothing to do discomfort. 
I'm in that OMG OMG OMG IT COULD BE ANY DAY stage

Every twinge, cramp, movement, backache I stop and think....could today be the day?

I am beyond antsy! 

I can't wait to kiss and hold and smush my baby boy.

I can't wait to be a mother for a 6th time again.....

I was hit with a bit of sadness yesterday thinking that this is the last time I will be doing this....this is the last baby I will feel inside me moving and growing....this is the last baby I will be anxious for...this is the last baby I will see come into this world...this is the last set of firsts for a newborn in our house.

Bitter sweet sadness.....

But a happy time too...because our family is complete!

I want to remember everything of this labor....I want to remember every moment of his birth....(easier said than done when you are in pain...all you can think of is....'hurry up')

His crib is ready...his clothes are washed....his carrier is cleaned....my bag isn't packed but that's easy...I'm not bringing much....diapers are stacked...wipes are waiting....camera is charged.....

Now all I do is wait!  I'm thinking next Wednesday the 1st.  Does that sound good? 

We also thought it was time to cut Dude Friends hair...it was getting a bit long and it was starting to curl in the back.....

Out came the clippers....We thought a 3 blade would be good....sadly now I wish we used a 8 haha....But here is my sweet sweet toddler....(hair grows fast)

hair

He was so happy before and after....then again....He's always happy.  I hope he keeps that up after his brother comes.  For Dude Friend is connected to my hip all day...and nobody...I mean nobody can come near me.  (deep sigh)   We worried about Lily in the same way and she did FANTASTIC...only difference?  She was 2 yrs 3 months when he was born....Reid will be only 18 months...

Time will tell!

Have a good weekend!!!  And be looking for updates!!!

Comments

Jessi said…
He is so cute. I said it on instagram but he looks so big with his hair cut! I can't wait to see smooshy baby pictures. I wish you a smooth delivery <3
OMG check out that buzz cut! Adorbs :)
I am so excited for you. I was hoping he came on the 25th, that was my bday. : )
Reid looks so handsome.

Happy Baby-Having Dust sent your way!!
LeAnna said…
Whoop whoop! It's almost time! I better get a text pic the second you pop him out. Ok, maybe I'll settle for a few hours later. ;)

Cute haircut for Mr. Reid!
Jumping Jack said…
Reid is too cute! I like the haircut, but I feel the same way everyone we cut jacks hair. It always looks do short at first!

Come out, come out baby C! We can't wait to see you!
Okay, you are making me anxious! And I still have half of my pregnancy to go!

Dude Friend looks so grown up with his haircut...totally ready to be a big brother!
Anonymous said…
You are getting me all worked up and I'm not even pregnant! Haha!
Such a cute haircut :D Glad he is so dang happy!
Dana said…
Dude friend is such a handsome lil man!!!! Love his precious smile!!!!

I know that bittersweet moment. I cried on the twins 1st birthday! I just wanted the newborn stage to last a little longer!!

Praying for a wonderful delivery for you! Can't wait for the update!!

Popular Posts