My View at 24 Weeks.....

1

The weather has been lovely lately and the little ones and I have either been on walks looking at ducks and the ponds....or playing in the backyard.

537929_10150793598517079_1019565172_n

My Star Jasmine is starting to bloom and the fragrance is incredible...the wind will blow and you catch that sweet smell and close your eyes and savour the scent...

8

....it's like reading a Jane Austen novel ....wearing those beautiful empire waist dresses ....while skipping through meadow with your betrothed....(ok sorry....I'm in a lovely mood)

Our back fence has about 6 or so bushes that are starting to really take over...my vision is for them to cover the entire small fence....(besides it would prob drive the dog mad he can't see out and bark at birds or leaves)

5

The little kids love to pluck the flowers and bring them to me....I was covered yesterday.....No matter...I smelled beautiful!! My little side kicks kept me entertained

(I'm usually a jungle gym...I'm guessing Coop won't mind)

2

My sweet baby boy (for another handful of weeks)

4

Lily throwing flowers and watching them rain petals

3

Sweet baby is growing perfectly....so far so good...I feel terrific and truly have no complaints yet. (ask me again when the Texas heat hits)




Comments

Neely said…
I cant get over Lily and Reid so presh. OK seriously when is our next mi Cocina night? Ill drink the bloom and tell you how good it is :) I kid
Caroline said…
Look at you. So cute!
LeAnna said…
Love that top picture, girly! Looking forward to getting together with the gang soon!!!
carissa said…
there is so much love here! i adore your view... what a gorgeous picture. and lily and reid are too sweet, i could gobble them up. : )
Lori said…
look at little reid! he is such a doll :)
Lily Dawn said…
awww, I adore your view!! And btw, love, love, love the name Cooper, Coop! so cute! :) We are so not even close on figuring out a name...

Popular Posts