Foto Friday......

Baby C

IMG_3020

I wanted a shadow shot...and then Mini Me wanted to give him a kiss
Sweetness
 IMG_3025


Today I walked outside to find this.... 
IMG_3788

Pretty huh? We assumed nail since they are starting to build again in the neighborhood....but after we got it off we saw it had busted on the other side....a nice 3" shred ...hubs said the tires were old but still had wear...but he was afraid it might happen again, but this time when I'm driving with the kids....so off he went to the tire place and Mommy got new tires.   I told hubs that at 4 am I woke and heard a loud bang sound...I thought something fell off the wall (one of my clocks)....hubs now thinks my dog ears heard the tire popping.

Well happy early Mother's Day to me!!!

Comments

LeAnna said…
Awwww, those two pics are so cute!!! I totally just got new tires on my 'burb. I mean, really. First guns, then tires. And all we want are dishwashers and sewing machines....

They have NO IDEA how good they've got it, eh? We could be Coach purse freaks or something redonk like that. ;)
Neely said…
Major suck for the tires!

Popular Posts