17th 21st Birthday

17 and 21 make me sound younger than I really am.....

Mini Me told me I only looked 32....funny b/c I feel 25.

Yep....It's a day of celebration b/c today is the day many years ago (38 to be totally exact) the world got a little better crazier!

No big plans...I mean after all it is just another day for us Mom's....

My oldest son did buy me this yesterday

1

After I picked him up from his ortho...he walked straight next door into a new cupcake store....It's called Cupcakes Cubed. Yes the cupcakes are cubed....and then out he walked with a huge smile on his face and a cute cubed box.

His words were sweet and typical...."happy early birthday....you have to split this with me"

I ended up splitting my half in half and half again....Too many little faces were staring at me....but the little bite I did have was yummy!

The inlaws can't come tonight for traditional Wednesday dinner...so instead they are bringing pizza tomorrow and Me and Hubs are off on a date. First one since before Reid was born. I picked a steak restaurant. I mean I am craving a steak, but I know how excited my hubby will be to get away and eat some meat like a real man!

Gifts?
As oldest was in his ortho appt I ran into Target and bought myself a gift from the kids to me. Some tiny mini spatulas....I always see the girls using them on the food network channel and always wanted some. Happy Birthday to me! (grins)

Hubs said I've already received my gift....a new baby. But hey....isn't that a joint gift? I said I'd like a 'just yours and only yours' kind of gift....b/c if I understand correctly I have to share #6.

As for #6....I think he might have a name....we have tossed names around and changed names a gazillion ....but for the past 2 weeks we have been calling #6 "Coop". So I have a feeling Cooper it is.....

I was 23 weeks on Monday....growing bigger by the minute and my first symptom has struck....the ever kind heart burn....with the added enjoyment of that "freaky tart/sour taste on the back of the tongue that no matter what you drink, eat, or brush it won't leave" taste. Monday night I had heart burn so bad I thought I had food poisoning. Not a good thing to think you're dying a slow painful death.....(basically it hurt)

All in All today will be terrific....I'm making my most favorite pasta sauce tonight for dinner...and Mini Me and I will make brownies!! (The real cake comes tomorrow after date night)


Comments

ashley said…
Happy birthday Laura, enjoy your day!
Neely said…
Happy Birthday friend. Lets go get some Mi Cocina!
Christi Crow said…
Hope you have an awesome birthday! Enjoy!
Joanne said…
Happy, happy birthday! Enjoy it!
mountain mama said…
HAPPY birthday!!! God bless!!!
Caroline said…
Happy Birthday, pretty lady!
jen said…
Happy birthday! And it's way past time to have a date with your man. Eat some meat! Party like a pregnant lady!
Kristen said…
Happy Birthday to you!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday!
Aw, Cooper was one of the names we picked for the next one! ;)
Dana said…
Happy Birthday!!! Hope its wonderful! And enjoy date night!!!
Mommarazzi said…
Happy Birthday! Love the name Cooper!
LeAnna said…
Happy Birthday frennnnnnnd! What a sweet boy, buying you a cupcake to split! ;)
Hope your birthday was fabulous...that cupcake looks divine! Maybe you can sneak back there and get one that's "just yours", no sharing. ;)

Happy Birthday Laura!
Dianna said…
Happy Belated Birthday! And of course I love the name choice for #6!

Popular Posts