A HOT Party in My Mouth

Last night I made this recipe from the Cuisine at Home....

image


2 cups fresh cilantro, leaves and stems, packed
4 garlic cloves
1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
1/2 lime, juice of
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pinch salt

1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon canned chipotle chile chopped
1/2 teaspoon sugar

Cheese your choice
Cibatta bread

Directions:

Process cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, lime juice and salt in food processor till minced. Slowly drizzle in oil while machine is running, forming a paste.
Mix mayonnaise, chopped chipotle and sugar in a small bowl.

We put one spread  on one side and one on another ...then layered some chicken and cheese and then pressed on our panini press...for the bread...we used cibatta!  

I can't say enough about the cilantro and chipotle spreads....THESE MADE THE MEAL...

 

 

Comments

These sound delicious! On a strange, but somehow related note...can you eat spicy foods while you're nursing? I've generally steered clear before, but I didn't know if that's just an old wives tale, but I figured you're a good one to ask. :)

Popular Posts