Skool Time....with Mommy

On Labor Day ...holiday for the big kids...
I thought it would be great to take the kids... ALL THE KIDS...yes all 6 to Sonic for Happy Hour Drinks.

I mean after all it is a holiday...and heck fire Sonic is only like 4 mins down the road...
So I fed Cole ...and off we all went.  He made it there w/o screaming.  Only once there and after ordering our half price drinks ...did Cole start to holler.

And Holler

And Holler....and it sounded like he was about to bust his head off....

Oldest child was stuck in the seat next to Cole....

His response....

"wow...that looks like it hurts.....is he gonna quit?.....it sounds like he's on a loop..."

Thankfully once the car got moving again Cole quit....whew...

Felt weird to have us all together in the car....That Vanilla Coke was soooo worth the chaos to get all the little kids strapped in and go..

Back to SKOOL.....

Lily started Preschool yesterday....

Homeschool that is....

We are taking it slow and easy....

Yesterday was Reviewing colors and shapes 

and

Lacing and Tracing...working with fine motor skills....

3

We even tried with some Fruit Loops....to make necklaces

We also worked on Big A little a What begins with A?

I realized I didn't have many A words around the house....

We drew and traced the A's and then drew pictures of things that started with it....

Next we had a snack...

Ants on a Log

2

I didn't use raisins...(hate those little buggers)...we used Mini Chocolate Chips instead....(good using fine motor skills again to pick up and place them on the log)

Of course only my Lily would tell me

"Mommy....that's not a log....and those aren't ants.  That's celery and mini choc chips"

(giggles).....

Today is the Letter B 

So we'll do a little 

Kids in the Kitchen w/the Letter B


What better way to learn 

Science
Homemaking Skills
Touch/Taste/Smell
and have a little fun with momma?
 

Comments

Dianna said…
Sounds like an awesome first day of preschool! Way to go!
Caroline said…
I'm coming over for preschool round 2
LeAnna said…
Looks like ya'll are having fun! I've wondered if Q would like those lacing things, but I don't think it would hold his interest well at this point. Boys can be such late bloomers!
Amber said…
Can you be my mom?! :)
Casey said…
Sometimes that sonic drink is worth just about anything! Your preschool sounds fun

Popular Posts