50 Things You May or May Not Know About Me....



I did this post back in 08 when I had about 2 followers....I thought I would repost (with a few amendments)

50 THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT CARE TO KNOW ABOUT ME


1. I have a freaky freckle on the palm of my ring finger of my left hand, but it was removed.

2. Another freckle grew back on the palm of my right hand.

3. I can't drive a standard.

4. I eloped and don't regret one second of it

5. I've been nursing for 4 yrs straight this month

6. Used a midwife for babies 4 5 and 6

7. People think I'm Chinese or of some Asian decent, but I'm not.

8. Been pulled over for speeding 8 times and given 2 tickets

9. Was a summer events coordinator/and driver for a private school and didn't check the van's gas light and ran out of gas with a van full of kids.....in the middle of no where!

10. Threw up underwater while scuba diving

11. Had skin cancer and a nice 4 inch scar on my shin to prove it

12. If one hand gets wet I have to wet the other one or it feels weird.

13. I collect crosses

14. Have vertigo the bad kind...driving over speed bumps is a bad thing...

15. Ate so many chocolate covered strawberries that I puked. I had a 4 and 2 yr old at the time and they toilet papered the living room and me.

16. Finally learned to 2 step by my hubby at age 31

17. Have 6 kids

18. Took 3 years of Spanish and can't speak a lick

19. Always wait until the gas light comes on in the car before I fill up the tank.

20. I've never run out of gas, but that once...but that didn't count b/c I didn't notice the light was on!

21. I dream in Black & White and it's always nighttime.

22. I can shape my tongue into a flower shape...

23. I crave Water

24. I could sit and read books for hours and hours.

25. Prefer only reading books with sequels...I hate when they end...but will read anything.

26. Scream, "WHAT TIME IS IT?" when I see a giant clocks.

27. I love to sing song lyrics...only to find out that I don't truly know the words.

28. Took 3 years of drafting to be an architect.

29. I got carded for buying spray paint...I was 30 yrs old with my kids

30. Love being a SAHM

31. Cry at every episode of Little House on the Prairie....even though I've seen them a million times

32. Talk too much.

33. Walk too fast.

34. I have issues with being late....actually panic if I'm on time.

35. I show up 45 mins early for a movie.

36. I've worn the same earrings every single day for the past 9 years.

37. I have a bad habit of starting things and not finishing them.

38. I can't sleep in complete silence.

39. I love horror movies...more scary...not slasher

40. I have too many magazine subscriptions.

41. Back in the day I had a total of 7 piercings at once...

42. Wishes I was a wife and mother in the 50's.

43. I have naturally curly hair and straighten it everyday.

44. I'm naturally a shy person..I force myself to talk to ppl. My husband would beg to differ..

45. I always think of witty comebacks....way after the situation has happened and I did nothing at the time.

46. I believe in natural childbirth....baby self-weaning...not vax'n ...and baby wearing!

47. Think global warming is a crock and I used cloth diapers b/c they were cute ...not to save the earth 1 diaper at a time

48. Can't stand feminist women...blah blah blah

49. I am the clumsiest girl in the world....just ask hubby my nickname. (well one of them)

50. I let the kids eat cake for breakfast on their birthdays! woohoo

Comments

Neely said…
I also wait til the gas light is on. Every single time!
Meagan said…
I want to see a pic of the flower tongue!
I took 8 years of Spanish and live in Texas and cannot speak Spanish. At all.
Unknown said…
New reader here. Love your post! I also love that you have such a big family! Will be following you. :) Feel free to check me out! <3
Casey said…
I love this and I totally stole this and did it on my blog but I gave you credit it and I only did 35 because I am lazy!
Dana said…
I love this and can relate to quite a few things on here! Starting things and not finishing them (definitely me)!! I am going to have to steal this !!

Popular Posts