What Happens When You're Sleep Deprived

Baby Newbie has been doing great until mommy messed him up...

He usually fills his belly from 7pm on and then passes out around 8:30ish-9pm for the first night sleep.  I usually jump straight into bed behind him and get my 3 hrs sleep too.....

But the other night he pooped and pee pee'd and even though he was totally asleep at 8:30 I decided to change him....I  mean he won't wake up much right?

WRONG

He woke and wouldn't go back down until after 10pm ...

woke up at 1:30am (woohoo)

but was up until 4am...

ENTER LACK OF SLEEP FOR MOMMY

He was up again at 6am....and from lack of sleep I turned on the telly to keep me awake....

and there was Cindy Crawford telling me I needed to be beautiful like her....

Yes, I ordered Meaningful Beauty.  I did ....I got my credit card and ordered the starter kit.

7piece_new

Cindy told me that I needed to have fresh glowing skin....and all those other women told me that after a few weeks they noticed a difference in fine lines and wrinkles.

Cole even told me I had some laugh lines going on and said "Mommy you're worth the starter set" 

I want to be able to throw my head and hair around while putting on my beauty creams like the girls on the MB infomercial were doing. 
I want to have fresh dewy like skin that seems to shine.

When hubs woke up he logs on and checks our bank accounts...to make sure no fishy stuff has gone one....

da da doooom

He noticed the charge

I told him that I wanted to look like Cindy...

His response...  "Do you really think she uses that stuff"

Me   "yessssssssss why else would she be selling it"

Him (insert slap on forehead)   "because she gets suckers like you to buy it"

Me  "well call me a sucker b/c I think she uses it"

We'll see who's laughing (prob me) after my skin starts to look 10 times fresher in a month!  I'll have that new momma glow back and instead of looking 38...I'll look 21 (sucker)

See I am not going to age either....(sucker)

cindyBeforeAfter

BUT
Of all the infomercials I watch the one I really want is the...


bowflex_treadclimber

Now that's the one that sucks me in.....I keep waiting for them to call me to do a review of the product for them....but no one has contacted me yet.  If you can.... tell them I am willing and able...I'll even do before and after photos!   

I don't have the luxury of leaving the house with all the little kids around....and no nannies to speak of....so this would be the best way for this momma to get in some sweat....(besides chasing them...points)

Sweet Newbie is rocking the baby acne like Lily and Reid....the first 3 kids didn't seem to get blessed with this horrible stage.  Makes for picture taking mighty u g l y

But never you fear...you will be graced with his gorgeous self soon...He turns 1  month old on the 8th!  

I can't believe how fast time flies when you're sleep deprived.  

So ....what have you bought off the telly?

Comments

OOO do a review on it! I always see it and think, hmm...I should get that cause Cindy sells that stuff so good!
Neely said…
OMG I want one of those machines so badly!
Amber said…
I have a love/hate relationship with infomercials. I love everything they sell, but I hate it because I want to buy it all!
from one sucker to another, GET SOME SLEEP! No, serioulsy, sleep deprived or not, I'm the biggest sucker of all.
likeschocolate said…
I did that with baby number two. I ordered workout tapes and then never used them. Well, Once. :)
Caroline said…
baby acne? poor kiddos. I did buy some Jessica Simpson sweet kisses stuff once off of the tv. Don't judge.
Meagan said…
Lol I love that you ordered that! Let me know if it works!
Stef said…
That's why I have my treadmill...although now it is just sitting in the garage...hmmm...scratchin head.

Popular Posts