4 Years Ago Today...The World Got a Little Bit Brighter

2

I can't believe how fast time has flown these past 4 yrs.  

One minute we are expecting a sweet pink bouncing baby girl.....
The next she's turning 4 and makes us giggle on a daily basis!

Lily-isms...

me:  "Lily what kind of chips do  you want with your sandwich?"
lily:  "Chocolate Chips"

You are a perfect blend of your daddy and me!  If I had to guess how incredible the past 4 years would have been I wouldn't have believed you! .....I'm amazed each day at you...

From your naked phase....to your never sleeping phase....to the never letting us sit down phase....to your sweet momma nurturing phase....

I can't wait for another 4 times 40 years of phases with you!

Let the party begin!

Comments

Dianna said…
Happy Birthday, Lily!
Unknown said…
Aww!! Happy birthday Lily!! :)
Gina Kleinworth said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina Kleinworth said…
Awwwww- Happy Birthday to her! She sounds like a girl after my own heart- I would certainly choose chocolate chips over any other kind
Caroline said…
happy birthday, L! I can't believe how BIG she's gotten!
So the no sleeping is just a phase? ;)

Happy 4th birthday, Lily!! She's a doll!!!

We've moved into big girl jammies and have a first birthday on Saturday. I'm amazed that time seems to be moving in fastforward!
Annie said…
Awww!! Happy bday Lily!! What a doll.
Joanne said…
FOUR??? Doesn't seem possible! Happy birthday sweet girl!
Rachel said…
How precious! I hope your little one had a wonderful birthday...she sure is adorable!!

Popular Posts