You Know What Today Is...

No, No, it's not sono day....THAT'S A WEEK FROM TODAY BABY!!!!

Lily has informed me still...that baby Rose is growing in my belly bump and daddy has baby Bridgette growing in his bump...bahaha (clears throat)

Yep, it's Wednesday dinner with the Inlaws...

I've been cooking and prepping up a storm this morning....Already have 2 Pineapple Upside Down cakes cooling on the stove...all veggies are prepped and I'm about to make the biscuits in a hr (Momma needs to shower and eat something)

I STOLE borrowed this adorable cookbook from my MIL gosh back in November. I think she has since realized it's not coming back and in fact asked if I would like another volume from the collection for my birthday...YES PLEASE.

The cookbook is called The Gathering of Friends...and I have made those giant meatballs and fantastic sauce and the foccacia and a few salad dressing from the book. They pretty much knocked my socks off...

Well tonight on the menu?

Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken
Garden Fresh Rice
Parmesan Baked Veggies
Savory Cheddar Biscuits

I have been doing some non stop thinking of these recipes for days...and can't wait to get my lips on delicious babies

7

6

5

4

3

2

8

1

All recipes and photos (poorly taken on my part) are courtesy of The Gathering of Friends cookbook





Comments

Yay for the new little baby! I already want another one...

Check out my blog or facebook.com/stevycurbow for a giveaway!
Caroline said…
Yum!!!! I'll take some leftovers!
Angie said…
I think I will escape from the sickies to come be the maid. If I clean up can I have dinner too?? That food sounds amazing. Gary has been cooking since LK and I are feeling down. I miss it so much! I gotta get well back back into my kitchen YO!
Anonymous said…
Mmmm!! Looks good!
carissa said…
i always wish i could come over on inlaws night! : )
Danielle said…
This looks fantastic!!! Love your blog. Newest reader!
Sarah said…
One word ... YUM!

Such a joy to stumble over here tonight. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to dip in all sorts of goodness.

Splashin,
Sarah

Popular Posts