The Art of Sharing....but only the things you hate...

Ahhh Sharing. That lovely concept of giving up something that is yours and giving it to someone else. I mean who came up with that huh? Why would I want to share my piece of pie with you...get your own.

Ohh right! Because it's the right thing to do and sharing actually makes you feel good inside. Now that Lily has a little person to share with, we have been working really hard on this concept....Sometimes it works....Sometimes it doesn't

1

As you can see by this photo...we are in the "if I reach it really high over my head you can't reach it" stage.

We're a work in progress

Gray and his GF asked for some caramel sauce for their ice cream the other day....well I had some cream in my fridge that was ready to be thrown out....so what does any mother do? Makes Caramel Sauce

1

I may or may not have pour it straight from the jar into my mouth...and got caught.

Only took 3 ingredients....sugar, cream, and butter and made my house smell lovely to boot.

pin

Pinterest my lovely friend....You have sometimes failed me...and sometimes made me jump for joy...from my camera strap

1.6

to the door thingy I made for Reid's room...

2

To my craft desk that I made from an old door...to the Moss Covered S and burlap banners...

#1

To some of the meals that (excuse me) sucked. To the ones that rocked our socks off.



I do love you...You have made me feel more creative and inspired than I have been in ages.

We have a dresser that we can't figure out what to do with it...Well Pinterest made me realize what we will do with it....



Awww another day of Pinning and actually making the stuff to show I am productive

Comments

Just Jennifer said…
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. But more love. And oh sharing, how this concept has eluded many a brother or sister. Except germs. Those they share with EVERYONE ;)
Caroline said…
You've been quite the busy little bee. Come help me!
My grandma tried to share a cupcake with my 5 month old! Ugh, no.

And can you come complete all of my pinterest projects cause they don't look cute when I do them!
melifaif said…
Lil man is SO big!!! Gosh, time flies. And although my big butt does not need caramel sauce.....it is making my mouth water. YUM!
Dianna said…
That first picture cracked me up!! Too cute!
wow! very impressive. love your work :) how do you do it!? I feel I never have time and I only have one baby :)
Angie said…
You are mom of the year. Yep...the award goes right to you for sure! I love that you cook and are crafty too. I have problems with the crafty. I'm not so crafty. Maybe I should try harder!
Anonymous said…
Yay for Pinterest! :)

Popular Posts