It's A ..........



Sorry quality was poor but you get the idea!!!

We had family and friends over last night to see the baby reveal.....I made pink and blue popcorn....pink and blue cupcakes...had pink and blue plates....pink and blue balloons.....the group was divided...pink and blue were equal!!!

It was a fun way to share the excitement of what we were having with all our friends! Sad to think this is our last little bundle of joy....but I think 6 is a good strong number.

To say I was shocked is an understatement! I could have sworn it was a girl! I was even ready to hang pink curtains I was that sure Then again I should have known better ....NOT ONE PREGNANCY WAS I EVER RIGHT IN WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!
I swore each baby was the opposite of what I found out it to be. I'm like that with my friends....I swear they are having a ____ and it's the opposite. I've never been right....so if I guess what you're having....you can bet a million bucks it's the opposite!!

We're still tossing names around....Hubs said today that I could choose one name of my liking and he can choose the other...no objections from the other person....I like that for me...but scared to see what he comes up with....did I mention his favorite hero was Conan the Barbarian? NOOOOO haha imagine that poor lad on the playground?

All in all we are thrilled to add another sweet BOY to our family! Reid (or Kenneth) will love having a buddy so close to his age!!

I'm off to plan the theme. Reid's stuff is still in use...and of course I have to sell Lily's cute pink stuff now.....I'm thinking barnyard theme! I loved planning Reid's 1st bday....so I think I'm sold....

Got any ideas?

Comments

carissa said…
love the barnyard idea. anything you choose will look great though. you are creative and fancy like that. : ) congrats, my dear! so happy for you. lily remains the little princess... for now. ; )
LeAnna said…
YAAAYYYY! Reid will have a best buddy. I am never right on my own babies either, but always right on other peoples! I totally voted boy. ;)

Love the idea of a barn yard theme, I did that with Q and got the cutest bedding set at Ross. I still have it all in case we have another boy. I used a lot of stuff from Hob Lob (like tin metal stars, etc,) which Q now has in his big boy room, great way to multi-use!
Just Jennifer said…
I get my cute ideas from you!! :) Another boy will be just great- and make the girls feel that much more special. Congrats!
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am sooooooo excited for you, your family and baby BOY on the way! What a special evening for you and such a fun way to celebrate your happy news! Wish I could have been there to hug you (and have a cupcake!) Much love sweetie! ooxxoxo
jen said…
Boys are the best! Don't tell my girls.
Let Lily name him--Kenneth Conan sounds awesome!
Congratulations!
Dianna said…
Soo exciting!! Congrats!!! I love the idea of barn yard themed. We combined rustic look with Cooper's room and I love the soft baby feel with the tough rustic look!

I love the barnwood frames at hobby lobby! So far that is my only suggestion! Ha!
The Herd said…
so fun to watch the video and find out! yahoo!!!
Carey said…
Whoop another little man!! I woulda swore you were having a girl too :) but I'm never right either! So happy for a healthy little baby!
Amber said…
Congrats girl! I love the way you revealed.. very cute!
melifaif said…
Wow wow wow!!!! Congrats....you guys sure know how to make em. LOL
Lori said…
congratulations!! another sweet little boy, you are so very blessed :)
Anonymous said…
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dana said…
Congrats my friend!!! So happy and excited for you all!!! Love the barnyard theme!!!
Neely said…
Congrats Laura!!! I was hoping for a baby girl but boys are fun!
Awesome! Congrats and what a cute little video and idea!
so excited we are preggers together!!! and congrats on it being a boy!!! We found out with both girls so we are going to wait on this one (eekk nervous but I want to tryyyy to wait) haha. That video was so fun!! and yes.love the barnyard. you could have so much fun with that.

Popular Posts