Goody Two Shoes

It's been a week....but it only feels like yesterday...

Life is crazy with 6 kids...esp ones that don't really like to nap...

Points to COLE...

I can't complain b/c he goes to bed by 7:30 ...then I can complain again because he doesn't stay that way until morning....night before last slept great..woke up once and slept until 8:45...Today?  Woke up every 2 hrs last night....I complain...I complain

BUT (change of subject)

Today it snowed again....the schools didn't cancel...even though the High School bus didn't show up?  (what?)

So I kept the kids home anyways...the older boys went back to bed ...Mini Me was all in a panic...

"Can we do that?  Are we allowed to stay home?  But I'm not sick.  Will someone find out?  What will the note say for tomorrow?"  

and so on and so on

I told her she was more than happy to go if she wanted but we were all staying home and going to have fun in the snow while it was still here!

She finally took off her Goody Goody hat (yes I am happy she has one....it will keep her from doing bad things in high school...thank you Lord for giving my kids a guilt meter)


On ANOTHER different note...I got 2 paying gigs for cookies....

Yes I know I'm not that great...but I do love making them...and as long as I don't screw up I should be ok...Besides when you do something with a happy heart it makes others happy too!

This one was for a 9 yr old little girl's Archery Party...How fun is that?



The next one is for a baby shower.  I can't wait to get started...the invitation is adorable and I'll make some look just like invite!  

But for now I need to get busy with Reid's 2nd birthday decor

I got the party favors.....canteens....I'm going to get some red plaid fabric and make straps and then print some cute stickers for the front!  

Hubs needs to get busy with the tents!!!  I'm running out of time! 

Comments

Caroline said…
You're lucky you got snow. We got ice. Bleh!
Annie said…
You are such a cool mom :)
LeAnna said…
I could sure go for a nice big Laura's famous cookie right about now...

Popular Posts