A Collection of What I'm Doing....(Instagram Photos)

Remember the snow on Tuesday?  Well sweet Reid got in the action and made a giant snowball with his big sissy!


My order of beans came...and guess what I'm making!  My cookies will taste awesome in a few weeks/months!

 


My kids are in constant motion.  The other night I was feeding Cole on the other couch.  These 2 crazy kids decided it was the perfect opportunity to throw all the pillows on the floor and leap on the couch over and over.  I mean Mom is stuck on the couch feeding a baby...she can't get to us!  Right?!


I kept finding all these wipes on door knobs...I thought LILY...sure enough it was her.  I asked what she was doing?  She said she was cleaning...this was her solution to sticky door knobs...."They won't be sticky anymore Mom"  
That'a girl!


During nap time Fried Ice Cream came to mind....so instead I took some Bluebell Homemade Vanilla and sprinkled cinnamon over it and stirred!  I can't take the credit...My hubby does this often!   IT'S SO GOOD


After putting the babies to bed last night, I went into living room to start picking up toys....I glanced up and this is what I found!
My oldest child is a hoot!!!


As to this beauty?  Candied Praline Pecans
The Recipe calls for 1/2 cup crushed in the graham crackers crumbs for my Pecan Praline Cheesecake....The little ones (ok and myself) ended up eating some and I needed to make more.  I tripled the recipe to eat some...and then sprinkle over the top of the cheesecake with Caramel sauce!  




Don't say I didn't warn you...this stuff was amazing!

Recipe

1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 tsp melted butter
1/2 tbs  sugar
2 tbs brown sugar
1 1/2 tbs heavy cream
pinch of salt

Heat oven to 375
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper

Stir ingredients together....and spread in thin layer on parchment paper
Bake for about 15-17 mins until Caramel Color and bubbly!  

Then I stirred and let cool on parchment.

EAT or sprinkle over your cheesecake!!!

Comments

Expat Girl said…
Oh how funny with the door handle wipes!
Stef said…
She is gonna be a clean girl. that one.
And that nutty goodness belongs in my belly.
Stef said…
Also, would love to follow you on Instagram...if that's not too weird...and you don't think I'm a freak. But even then...I'm wefferrocks. On Instagram that is.
The Herd said…
love the mafia...so funny!!!! How do you cook like this and stay so fit? You make my stomach growl!!!
Anonymous said…
Haha I love that family turned in to mafia! Looks like you have a very fun time :D Cinnamon ice cream sounds great!

Popular Posts