5 Months...Stop It!

My baby is growing too fast...
I'm not sure what I did to speed time up...but whatever it is needs to quit..


 He truly is this happy!  This child loves being held...talked to....played with...just hanging with others.
And we definitely have tons of others to hang with around here!!



I thought I would feed Cole some oatmeal a few days ago.  Stupid on my part really....considering the fact that I usually wait until 6 months for solids...

Found out 2 hrs after feeding him that he must be allergic to Oatmeal.  Vomiting for 2 hrs and the next day we had crazy baby poo ....he's a spit up baby anyways..but the past 3 days after the oatmeal its been more than normal.  I messed up my poor baby!!!  But he was a trooper and slept through the whole 2 hrs of puking!  

I would really like a do over for that night!  Sorry sweet Cole!

I love having the kids around during Cole's pictures....here is a classic photo during the shoot.  He was bombarded!


Lily here is shushing him!  And Reid's face is hysterical!  I love taking over 80 photos and getting these in the mix!!  Remember the one of Reid and Cole with their heads together?  See I would have missed that sweetness!

Happy 5 months my sweet boy! 

Comments

Expat Girl said…
I love that photo, happy five months
katie + bret said…
Oh my goodness how precious is he!!! I love the pouty lip face!!
LeAnna said…
Such a happy boy he is! Sounds like he might be like my Q was, and his gut hasn't "closed up" yet. Consider baby-led weaning! No solids until they are eagerly trying to pull them off your plate, smacking their lips, making chewing motions, etc...usually means they (and their gut) are ready. Sprig was 8 months before that happened, and I just went with it. He might just be sensitive to a lot of foods! Amaranth and Quinoa make great first cereals, too. :)
Annie said…
He is SO happy and cute!!

Boo for the pukes....poor baby.
Katie said…
LOVE the picture of the 2 little ones...you totally captured what I would imagine is typical with 3 so close :)
Amber said…
He's such a happy, adorable little baby!

I love how much him, Reid and Lily look alike!

Popular Posts