What I'm NOT Blogging About.....

I was gonna blog today about how my patience was stretched thin....

How poor baby #6 was listening to her/his mommy yell b/c she lost her ability to be silly...

How I was at my wits ends with sicky babies (praise the Lord no fevers for 2 days...and all are better)

How I was tired of being tired from lack of sleep from dealing with sick ppl the past 5 weeks.....

How I wanted a few hours all to myself to do nothing but sit and stare....

How tired I was of clinging babies demanding my attention to where I haven't even sat alone...eaten a meal w/o holding a baby....gone to the bathroom or shower alone w/o someone screaming to be held in days.....

All that changed yesterday when my MIL called to tell me a their best friend's daughter in law had an MRI and has been told she has an aggressive Brain Tumor that needs surgery immediately.

The world stopped...

Heather is my age with 4 sweet young babies....(2 school age and 3 yr old twin girls)
They are bringing Heather in by ambulance today instead of airplane...(dr's orders) from Odessa.
Surgery is either today or tomorrow

All those thoughts of selfishness of how tired I was or sick of crying babies just went the window and I hit my knees praying!!

What's even worse about this story....Heather's In Laws have 2 boys (Josh and Brandon) Brandon is Heather's husband....20 years ago when Josh was 16, a brain tumor was discovered and even with surgery and treatment...it grew back and he died. Now 20 yrs almost to the date their daughter in law has the same sort of aggressive tumor.

I do believe in Miracles.....Do you? Please Pray for Heather and her family....I can't even imagine what her husband must be going through....or how scared the older children must be right now....

All of my complaints seem so trivial now.....b/c my babies runny noses will dry up....I will get some extra sleep....get to grab a meal alone...

My tomorrow will come just like today......but Heather's is unknown

How precious life is.....I don't want to take one moment for granted!!!

Comments

The Herd said…
praying! perspective...
Neely said…
This breaks my heart! Praying!!!
Anonymous said…
Praying! I was up last night thinking about this woman after you posted about this on twitter. My heart just aches for her & her family.
LeAnna said…
Oh, girl. You are SO right. So very very right. Will pray for her and her family.
likeschocolate said…
I will keep Heather in my prayers!
Stef said…
Will pray. My cousin had a brain tumor...he has a wife and 3 beautiful little girls. Lucky for him things have gone great so far. Hopefully it will not come back.
Sending my happiest prayers her way...
Dianna said…
That is so sad. Praying for that family.
Carey said…
oh my...life is so fragile! I will be praying too friend!

Popular Posts