Miscellany Monday.....Foody Alert

Miscellany Monday @<br />lowercase letters

one. Lily


From the moment she has woken up this morning I have been in stitches laughing and crying. She has said the craziest things....she's usually a grump monster....so I will take this side of her when I can.
First thing out of her mouth when she saw me was...."Momma did you know Moses stinks (that's our dog)...his tail is really fluffy and under it it's naaaasty"

"Momma did you know you DON'T pee pee in the bed....you go in the potty. When I woke up I used my nose like this (sniff sniff sniff) to smell the bed" Ok this one made me nervous and I checked her pj's...nope dry hahahaha
She saw oldest brother and said...."Hey Grayson...look at my tongue...it's yellow...can I see your tongue...what color is your tongue?" then "Hey Grayson....did you know you go poo poo? I went pee pee and poo poo this morning. I made a lot of black moons (what she calls poo)" Gray's response? "Lily you need more fiber then"

Ok this girl cracks me up

two. These bad boys

1

I had an itching for these ever since I saw them in the magazine last week. I was out of eggs for like ever...and finally this weekend I gave them a go! Got a total green light from me!

Brownie Waffles

Stir 1/2 cup butter and 3 oz chopped sweetened chocolate over med-low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Mix in 1/2 cup sugar. Then add 2 eggs (slowly...don't want to curdle them), 1 tsp vanilla, 1 cup flour, 2 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 tsp salt. Whisk in 1 cup of milk until smooth. Pour into your waffle maker....serve with fruit! mmmmm we added some 'snow' to ours...that's what Miss Lily calls powdered sugar!

2

three. Heather

Thanks for those that are praying...her surgery is this morning and this is her CaringBridge page if you would like updates!

Heather's Page

four. The Devil

Man raising tweens isn't what I expected. Not from my sweet Mini Me. Heaven forbid we as parents ask our children to pick up after themselves (like a million times) or not leave wet towels on the carpet (a pet peeve) ...I overheard said daughter tell her friend...."yeah when my friends are here she's nice...when they leave she's the devil" I guess I'm the devil when I took her last weekend for daughter mommy shopping....or when we head for hot chocolate after the babies are in bed for girl time....or when I visit with her while she's in the shower asking about her day etc....OHHH I'll show her the devil when she comes home today! (evil laugh BAHAHAHAHA)

five. 16 weeks

I can't believe how fast this is going...slow down bessie!! I still haven't figured out which dresser drawer this little sweet bean is going to be sleeping in. (totally kidding...I know which dresser drawer....ha ha kidding again) I'm gonna have hubs take a picture of me out on the balcony where I take Reid's monthly photos....so stay tuned...I mean we all know that a baby bump is exciting right? (not) unless it's your own. 3 weeks until we find out cowgirl or cowboy...I'm itching with EXCITEMENT. No new news to tell you about. Weight gain hasn't been bad...I feel great....Reid is sleeping through the night now (knock on wood) about 11 days straight. If he does wake up I'm not sure what I will do....I physically feel great...emotionally I'm doing great (I mean even though I'm the devil and all) No complaints....just give me until about 30 weeks...then I'll bust your ears with some)

six. 6 Maids a Milking.....

I think I mentioned how back at Christmas my InLaws and parents blessed me with a Maid Service for a few months...well I will have to keep them....I do daily cleaning, but knowing they are coming once a month to really get some major cleaning makes me giddy with happiness...I mean imagine 8 months pregnant in the summer temps of 100+ and they come? Makes me want to weep....Now I need to beg the family for more months.....My birthday is in April...so fam if you are reading this....I would be the sweetest girl ever for a few more months!!!!

Comments

Neely said…
Lilly is hysterical and you are not the devil but teenage girls are so good luck with that :) miss you!
Those waffles look delicious!! Gonna have to try them soon!
LeAnna said…
Oh, tweens. Did we really say all those mean things about our Mamas, too?! ;) Glad you're feeling great, girlfriend!
carissa said…
i really am so sorry to hear about Heather, but happy that the surgery went well! thank the Lord!

your lily... she was made to make people smile. : )

and tweens? scare me. i want my babies to stay little forever! is that why you are on #6? you genius, you!
Caroline said…
Love L! Tweens are scary to me. That's a whole other breed. I'm coming over for waffles!
Heather said…
I need those brownie waffles in my life!!!
Amber said…
Love the Lilyisms, she's hilarious! i am totally making those waffles, yummm!
Summer said…
new to your blog, your lily is hilarious! Love all her lilyism's so funny! Those brownie waffles sound amazing! thanks for sharing will have to try my hand at them lol!

Summer
lori said…
brownie waffles? ummm, yum!!!

congrats on your bun in the oven :) i am sure that is so super exciting to find out if its a boy or girl.
Your Lilly sounds like she is too much fun, And can I just say those brownie waffles look DELISH!
Carey said…
Oh my goodness gracious! Those waffles look Ah-mazing! My waffle maker has been sitting in the back of the closet for months and I've had no inspiration to break it out...now I do! thanks!!!
Dana said…
Lily cracks me up! And those waffles are a must make!! Yum! I can't wait to see your baby bump! And NO you are not the devil!!

Popular Posts