Product of the Week and Baby Bump Update

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Cricut Expression (or any Cricut machine)

cricut-expression

I'm in love with mine....I use it pretty much almost everyday. Add a birthday party or kids school project....or fun craft for me.....
Or when I'm wrapping presents to head out the door to a birthday party....I love to personalize the gift with my Cricut.

Make a card to send in the mail for a 'just because' surprise

Make vinyl letters or shapes.

I used mine to cut chalkboard shapes for my glass jars

I've used my deep cut blade on material to make cute words or shapes for the kids clothes....(remember this shirt of Lily's to announce we were preggers?)

shirt


The machine has pretty much paid for itself 10 times over in the past 3 years.

The possibilities are endless.

If you have a Cricut....share with me your favorite cartridge....right now mine is Wall Decor and More...

timthumb.php

_______________________________________

My sweet friend Maribel asked when I was updating my blog with a baby bump photo....here ya go. I still feel like I'm in that

"You're not pregnant just fat" stage still


4

Comments

jen said…
Oh no, Girl. Let me be the first to tell you. You look pregnant! And pregnancy #6 will do that to you, right? From one who's tread that road a few time m'self . . .
Will you send me a card from your Cricut?! Please, oh please?!?!

I have always wanted one of these machines, but I doubt I would use it very much! Cue dust collector!
The Herd said…
I with Jen...you don't look fat--you look prego for sure!!! I was so big on my 3rd at 6 weeks...I thought I was farther along, but NOPE!!
I will not, repeat, will not let myself get a Cricut. I do not need yet another addiction in my life. :) They look so fun though.

I love your belly!
Alyssa said…
My mo has one of these and I love to borrow it! It's too much fun!
LeAnna said…
My MIL has a cricut, but she won't let me borrow it. Meanie! You look marvelous, friend!
awe yay you look so cute!! :) I felt like that my whole pregnancy well up until about 32 weeks ha but everyone assured me it was a prego belly... I guess its just harder to tell for the pregnant one with a view from above :)
I have heard great things about the circut... is is difficult to use? or was it hard to get the hang of - i guess is more the question I had. :)
carissa said…
girl, you look awesome. so pretty. although, next time i wanna see your face, too. : ) um, yeah, i'd totally take a cricut! i borrowed my friend's once and fell head over heels.
Ashley said…
You have a cute little baby bump!
Stef said…
You don't look fat. You look preggy. And someday I will get me a cricut...or however you spell it...
But I am afraid my house would fall apart because the things I could do with it would take me away from the things I don't want to do but have to.
Sigh.
I am so excited for your baby #6.
Lily Dawn said…
I'm so glad someone else looks preggo early (and you definitely look pregnant!) I guess that happens after multiple pregnancies. I was looking at some pinterest photos of belly pics at like 20 weeks- barely showing! I was like oh no, I am already bigger than that... I have started taking belly pics- not brave enough to post just yet though ;)

Popular Posts