Product of the Week: Great Smelling Babies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Carter's Lotion and Bath Wash

1

If you are anything like me you realize our sweet babies skin have sensitive needs....well at least my babes do. Finding an inexpensive sensitive skin soap was a challenge...they were all super priced....

Until I ran across the new baby line at Carter's. I adore Carter's clothes....they have held up through multiple hand me downs....the quality is great and so are their prices. When I saw a baby care line I was sold....but not at $8 a piece....but they had a buy 1 get 1 free...$4 a piece.
Every time I have gone in that store everything is always 40% off...Now we're looking at $2.40 a piece....and if you have an iphone...use your app that gives you 20% off of a $40 purchase. (hello...I always come out spending $40) So score!

Both say they are Paraben Free (a must for me)
with a soothing scent...

2

I personally can't tell a scent on the wash...but the lotion is really lovely. I get headaches with strong scents on lotions....(that Johnson's lavender lotion makes me ill) Most bath and body does too...I have to have light scents...and this works perfect! I love sniffing and cuddling my babies after bath time!! Nothing like a sweet smelling babe to lift your spirits.

What's your favorite bath wash and lotion for your kids?


Comments

must check this out. thanks for sharing, friend!
Alyssa said…
My son had the world's most sensitive skin and it was so hard to find soaps that were gentle. We had to use plain Dove bars on him.
LeAnna said…
I like Goat Milk Stuff bar soap for the kids. Not tear-free, so you have to be careful. But, they are great for sensitive skin! We also really like Little Twig- they make an unscented lotion and body wash that I use essential oils to fragrance.
Shannon said…
Haven't seen this before but will definitely try since I love the Carter's brand! Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Will have to look for this!
carissa said…
i usually use aveeno because my boy has bad excema (SP??). but this sounds promising! i always trust what you like!
Jillian said…
I will have to try that!
Dana said…
I will have to check this out!
Raleigh Grace has super sensitive skin also, we have to use Eucerine cream (not the lotion- it isnt as thick and hydrating) on her or her poor little skin will dry out and become rashy...
I havent heard of carters but i'm with you on their clothes! Love them and might have to try this too! :)
Lacy said…
I'm going to check this out.. Thanks :)

Popular Posts