Me and the Hubs

Great things about iphones and chicks? You can sit next to your man on the couch while he's watching sports and still Pin. (giggles)

So last night I was surfing Pinterest and hubs was watching sports .....I usually always make him look at something I find interesting or just plain crazy. (He's a gem...he looks and seems to pretend to care...win win)

Last night it was the old man wearing the "hair sweater and ski boots" poor man...he has got to be sweating up a storm w/that....(anywho)

There was the one of those video wedding proposals....this one was of the guy leading the girl to the field and ppl would come up 2 at a time showing the her cards w/dates and things. I said something about how you can't top the other video wedding proposal ....hubs said 'oh the one in the movie theater' (see he does pay attention to me and all my crazy things) and I said yes....

It was too small on my phone to see what the actual cards said that they were holding and I told hubs I think it was dates of their "Firsts"....

I mentioned....ohhhh please...as if that guy remembers their first stuff...I mean the actual dates...puulease. He's a guy.

Now hubs knows I take pride in remembering our first date .....(the other stuff I couldn't even begin to tell you) ....but I make it a point to relive for him the date...what we were wearing...what we ate...how we acted....the whole shabang.

Hubs: "when was our first date?"

Me: "June 24"

Hubs: "are you kidding me..............seriously"

Me: (total shock...that's not the date....OMG) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I mean June 4th...June 4th.....

Hubs: "uh huh...blog about that"

For the record...I pulled that youtube video up on my laptop...and it made me cry....very creative and sweet...my sons will have their work cut out for them one day....

In case you want to see the video...here ya go

Source: youtube.com via Tanya on Pinterest


Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG I totally cried watching that video.
Amber said…
That totally beats the movie theater proposal! I'm crying like a baby, haha!
Neely said…
OMG I die....errr I cry

Popular Posts