Lily-ism's Continued....

3

These are Lily's pumpkins....Steve and Bob. No idea, so don't ask. I assume she got that from the older boys...they name everyone Steve and Bob. She loves Bob.....that is her "awww I love you so much" face.

Just a minute ago she shushed me. Yes, shushed me.

Lily: "momma shush"

me: "what?"

lily: "MOMMA I said to be quiet and not check my panties"

me: "Lily if you need to go potty then let's go on the potty"

lily: "No MOMMA, be real quiet and turn around I may or may not be trying to poop in my Hello Kitty sparkle panties"

That's my girl

No she didn't poop...and she refused to sit on the potty...she rarely will.

I can't force her on the potty either...it looks and sounds like I'm trying to bathe a cat.

I really hope I can look back at these blog posts of 'potty training lily days' and laugh at how long ago it seems.

....more Lily-isms

me: "Lily...can momma ask why you don't like using the potty"

Lily: "sure momma"

me: "ok why don't you like sitting on the potty all the time?"

Lily: "did you know I can make a small o and a big O with my mouth...watch." (and then proceeds to show me by puckering her lips and then making a big mouthed O)

I guess that conversation was over

....more Lily-isms

(giggles and more giggles)

me...looks over and sees an upside lily on the couch...her head is hanging over the edge

me: "what's so funny silly lily"

lily: "look momma...look at my boogey i put on the floor...it's so cuuuuute"

sure enough there is a sweet boogey on my floor...I mean I should be grateful she's not eating them huh?!

....more Lily-isms

Lily running around with a fly swatter screaming "Die you suckers Die"

....more Lily-isms, inside her imagination

"help momma help....My shirt is on fire"

(panic ripping through my heart....looks over and sees Lily standing on the couch)

me: "What? What? Your shirt doesn't look on fire..."

Lily: "Momma get the Dragon...he's about to blow fire on me again" (points at Dude Friend who puked)

....more Lily-isms

"Momma I tried playing hide n seek with Jesus...but He finds me every time"

Had to end with a Dude Photo

4

Comments

Anonymous said…
ABsolutely adorable!!! Kids have the most amazing imagination!!!
Amanda said…
Oh my gosh this was the greatest post ever!! hahaha It cracks me up because I thinnk my 1 and a half year old Kaylee is going to be a looooot like your Lilly!! Little dude is too cute btw
How in the world are you kids so darn cute and funny?!
Dianna said…
Lily is hilarious! Love it!
carissa said…
a cute boogie?!!! that's a first! hahahahaha! love that girl. they look so cute oohing over their punkins.
Jumping Jack said…
I love Lily! She's always good for a laugh! :)

I can't believe how big Reid is getting. He's too cute!
dottie said…
I love these! My daughter Ella had some good ones but didn't write them down! :(
jen said…
I can't believe the things she comes up with. And my favorite? Bathing the cat. Great imagery there!
Laura, you have got your hands full with her. What a little pistol. So funny too.
They are getting so big. What cuties!
Kerbi said…
Oh Lily! I just adore her! Never a dull moment for sure! I just love that Jesus keeps finding her! Dude friend is as handsome as ever!
Stephanie said…
I don't what's cuter the pictures or the quotes!! LOVE!
Lori said…
okay the lily-isms are hilarious as usual, but man, your dude is getting HUGE! love it, he is adorable :)
Amber said…
Could the pics be any cuter?!

She is SO hilarious and i Just love her imagination!
Stef said…
She is awesome! I love her personality.
Annie said…
man i love these posts!! she is awesome......

Popular Posts