It's Ok Thursday....

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok.....

...that you made a cookie cake for the kids yesterday and forgot to leave a blank spot for hubs (he hates icing on his cookies) You had a back up dessert...Lemon Bars. (yummo)

photo-8

...that your daughter shoots you with lasers from her fingertips. She was a wearing a tutu and and fairy wings...so she's still your lil girl.

...that said daughter won't let you even attempt to put anything in her hair ...let alone brush it. She fell asleep and you put some adorable ponies in her hair and took pictures to prove it.

pony

...that you are turning into your mother. She's pretty awesome.

...that again said little girl, got your phone and took over 100 photos of herself. You had a giggle at all the shots she took while deleting them.

lilyiphone

...to be excited about a chain letter than came in the mail for ur daughter...it involves stickers. Now that's a chain letter worthy of beating down your friend's kids with.

...you are thinking of repainting the pantry door an accent color...because Pinterest said so.

...that people make fun of you for sending in the Publishers Clearing House letters...We'll see who's laughing when you win.

Comments

That chain letter started with me! (Well, my sister-in-law sent it my way). You're welcome - hah!

I usually never do those things either but...stickers!!
Ashleigh said…
Both pics of your daughter are adorable!! my daughter won't let me put anything in her hair either!
Kenj said…
I would send in publishers clearing house letters too!Paint your door! Pintrest is smart!
Caroline said…
L is a hoot. She looks so cute with a little ponytail.
Kelly L said…
so cute - my youngest daughter did that once - hilarious! And it's Okay that I ate all the Halloween candy already... I will hate myself..lol
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook
Amber said…
My 5 little pumpkins! OMG, that's precious!
Ashley said…
I seriously want to hang out with Lilly. I think we would have such a good time!
Stef said…
My daughter was like that too. She never liked things in her hair. She is just now paying a little more attention. Sigh.
Neely said…
You are the best mommy EVER!
Dianna said…
Publisher's Clearinghouse thing cracked me up!

Popular Posts