An Arm and A Leg

That's what it cost me for my addiction.

Ohhhh PINTEREST....you made a hole in my wallet today and you don't even care.

I just had had had to make some cute treats for the kids when they got home from school today.....didn't realize until I was loading my buggy at how much this treat was costing me......

That's the thing about Pinterest....we get lured...suckered....roped..enchanted....bewitched...charmed...into all the photos and recipes...and decorating ideas.....and we just have to create the masterpieces ourselves.

with that being said...

I'd do it again....(evil laughter)

because this stuff rocks....if you love a little sweet....and you love a little salty....and you love being dangerous and mixing the two together....then by all means git'ya some. (or you could just come over and I'll share mine...maybe)

1

Scarecrow Crunch

(makes 15 cups)

4 cups crunchy oatmeal cereal squares

4 cups tiny twisted pretzels

1 (24 oz) bag autumn mix honey candy

2 cups Reese's pieces

16 oz caramel popcorn w/nuts

1 bag (7.2 oz) of chocolate graham baked snacks (Goldfish)


Comments

Caroline said…
Oh, yum! Pinterest is evil, but oh so wonderful!
Unknown said…
I agree! They suck you in... but i would do it again too! MUAHAHAHA
Anonymous said…
Oh that sounds tastey!!
I absolutely love Pinterest!!!!
Angie said…
I want this right now. It sounds like a perfect fall snack!
Kerbi said…
I pinned that this week too! I can't wait to make it! Perfect Fall snack!!
Following you on pinterest now, friend!
trooppetrie said…
I need to try this. I love to just have peanuts and candy corn together
Amber said…
there's not much I love more than a good salty/sweet mix!

Popular Posts