The Incredible Shrinking Woman


I'm still on the 21 Day Fix if you must know!!  I'm working my bum off for this!  

(a little 21 Day Fix Humor)
 

Week 7 of my whole Hot to 40 and the start of week 2 of 21 Day Fix

Week 1 of 21 Day Fix...I lost a whopping 5 lbs and 2"

for a grand total of 25lbs and 17" down baby!

It's hard to believe, but not.  I truly want this and I am starting to see the Old Laura come back.  And by Old I don't mean b/c I'm near 40, I mean the girl who I was before getting pregnant 4 more times in a 5.5 yr period!!!  (6 kids takes a toll on the body if you don't take care of it....I should know)

The 21 Day Fix is fantastic.   7 different workouts a week...then repeat for week 2 and 3.  So I'm not bored b/c I'm changing it up each day and getting stronger too.

I will tell you if I hadn't gone all no carbs/sugar and more protein and veggies (basically cutting back my bad foods) I would have struggled with the 21 Day Fix meals

You have these containers and your food needs to fit ....portion control.  I mean you can eat too much of bad stuff too you know.
I really wanted to triple my meat intake...and cheese...and well everything.  I'm always hungry, but you can eat 6 small meals a day on this so I am getting used to that too.  I'm a big 3 meals and snack kind of girl


Here are a few samples of my meals in a day...See a good amount of yummies

here's lunch...salad/dressing/feta/grilled chick and lots of cilantro


dinner one night...grilled chick w/buffalo sauce ...garlic green beans and an avocado 



The workouts are great.  Some are hard some are just right. 

Today I repeated last Monday's workout and I can see a difference in my strength

I am doing extra workouts along with the 21 Day Fix.  I still go to the gym in the morn for 20-25 mins elliptical and weights and evenings with my hubs for more of the same

M/W/F I do the 21 Day Fix 10 min Ab Fix (my probs are belly and thighs)

Today I went into the Teen daughter's closet...(as if she doesn't do this to me daily) and grabbed a shirt of hers I want!  It fits finally...she may or may not get it back.  I took a picture and sent it to her with a haha tag!


So besides being consumed with workouts and stealing the kids clothes...

I'm finally getting around to the Tooth Fairy Door that went around on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts