It's Like A Spa Around Here

I've been wearing Joy essential oil as a perfume lately.



 (from YL site)
Joy™ is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.

It's a blend oil that has  Bergamot , ylang ylang, geranium , rosewood , lemon , mandarin, jasmine , Roman chamomile , palmarosa , and rose in it

CAN YOU SAY OHHH LALA

I had it on the other day and a lady passed by me and asked what I was wearing ..she told me I reminded her of her spa in California that she would go to.  I thought she was gonna follow me around haha

Then yesterday I diffused Joy and Purification and man oh man...I was in heaven.  All that was missing was some fancy spa lunch and a massage!  

Joy truly uplifts  my spirits and makes me feel great.   I like to apply it over my heart and on my wrists.  My friend used it when she was battling Postpartum Depression.  There is just something relaxing about the smell. 

This morning I've been diffusing Basil and Peppermint.  Now I know you think Basil, but I  cook with that??!!  Yes, you can do that too,  but pure Basil smells mint (to me) like and has a refreshing aroma.  It uplifts and releases tension.  (wanna cook with it?  add it sparingly to some olive oil and drizzle over fresh mozzarella and tomatoes)

Today is day 12 of my 21 Day Fix and it was Pilates.  I thought how perfect to diffuse Basil while working out!  I think I found a new favorite to diffuse to keep me motivated! 



Comments

Popular Posts