A Feel Good Thing

Hubs and I don't sit much for tv shows.  There are only a few we tape and watch...and most are on CMT etc

One in particular that we (ok hubs introduced me to it) love is a sweet Variety type show called



It's got an old 1950's feel...(they live in a farmhouse no less) and I may or may not wish I could dress just like her!

One of my favorite songs of theirs is Play The Song...you can click below to see the beauty of the couple and fun song!




What I love even more?  They have a quick recipe segment in there....



This sweet couple just welcomed a baby girl named Indiana this past February and I saw the birth video last night.  Ok cue the tears.  You know me and my midwife natural birthing self was totally in love with everything about this video.  Old farmhouse and birth attendants and baby all make me swoon!

Comments

Dianna said…
I saw them when they competed on CMTs Can You Duet. I loved them and their song Cheater, cheater.

Popular Posts