Free Fonts...Chalkboard Style

I am obsessed with my Photoshop.  

I got it back when I was pregnant with #4 and although I don't know how to use it like Pro....(hello mom to 6 kids I rarely have time to shower) I can do basic things.

One thing I love is installing new fonts.....takes forever to scroll through the list of really cool ones....but...

Last night I scrolled and found some of these ...

2

Love how they look on a chalkboard background!  The possibilities are endless.  Especially when you can make the font transparent by whatever % you want for chalk look.
 
I found these at Dafont.com for some of these free fonts...or find some of your own.

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE Dafont.com! Thanks for sharing, I'm totally downloading "skinny jeans"! :)
Casey said…
I love Dafont.com! Love love love love it!
Katie said…
We got Photoshop for Christmas last year and I have yet to touch it...I'm so intimidated and have just been using iPhoto instead. I really need to click on it and just start playing around...
Katie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love photoshop too! So fun and a chance to be creative!

sandy toe
dafont.com is the place to go! I've been using that site for YEARS and it's one of the only places I feel comfortable downloading from for fonts. I'm with the above comment - I think I need to have "skinny jeans!" :)

Popular Posts