O Christmas Tree Project Pinterest Worthy

For once I DIDN'T see this on Pinterest.

Last year my mother in law saw these for sale.  She went back to buy some this year and they were not selling them.

So what does any good little project seeker do?

Make them of course

tree1

So we've made 6 of them. 

Hubs and I got out some paper and pencils and rough sketched some trees of varies heights

tree2

Then off to cutting we went (ok he cut, he said I would cut my fingers off...probably)

tree3

Then off to painting I went...took me a few nights...I don't have many hrs during day to paint with the munckins

tree

tree6

Then hubs got to work screwing in the screws....first the bases were completed

tree5

Then the branches

tree4

Then I had some touch ups and attached some stars and hearts and gingerbread men!


Last thing I will do today will be to wind some colored lights around them!

Viola!


I adore how they turned out.

My MIL and Mother will be the recipients of these babies!  (of course I had hubs make 3 more for me) 

Bring on the snow!!!


Comments

Vanessa said…
Very cute!! I have a small space outside our apartment and these would be perfect!
Unknown said…
Those are the cutest things ever! I Love them

Popular Posts