It's Like They Got Into My Mind or Something....

This morning I was prepping food for dinner tonight...
getting dessert sorted....
changing a diaper with 2 hands...stopping a child from throwing something with 1 foot...
trying to get my 2nd cup of coffee reheated....
doing dishes...
waving at the big kids heading out the door...
letting the dog outside for his morning doody (duty)...
moving the laundry to the dryer...starting the wash....
taking out the trash...
wiping up the spilt milk from the table...
refilling the sippy for the 2nd and 3rd time...
wiping lil potty trained booties...
and it's not even 8:30...

When all of the sudden my phone got a txt message from my girl Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup

She said you need to watch this video and like now! 

I am a complete procrastinator and dropped everything I was doing and stood there in the kitchen on my phone watching this completely hilarious video

I think these 2 parents stepped into all of our lives and made a song just for us!

SO STOP what you're doing and watch this...I promise you might sway your hips and rock your shoulders a bit too
(I considered it my work out for the day)


Comments

Amanda said…
lol "second seat belt.." my mom still does that when im in the car with her and im 33!
Jumping Jack said…
I love this! Too funny and so true!
Jumping Jack said…
I love this! Too funny and so true!

Popular Posts