Bug and Blood

I feel like I have been hit by a Mack truck and then backed up over and then run over again....times 10.

Somehow Momma (me) got a tummy bug ....I thought maybe it was something we ate this weekend..I was awake with tummy pains around 3am....just waiting for the porcelain thrones to start flushing around the house....but alas....that prize was only left for me....I assume bug...24 please (begs) The baby only seems to want me and won't nap today....I'm in hell....did I mention he caught a cold?

My reason for writing on a Sunday is prayers....(one for me too if you can spare) prayers for my oldest child. He goes in for knee surgery tomorrow morning. Yes, as a mom we are always a nervous wreck no matter how simple a procedure....we aren't sure of the extent of the shred until they get in there. Outcome? If it's minor 6 week recovery....the bad kind then we are looking at 6 months. For some reason I don't feel hopeful. (maybe it's the bug I caught beating me into the ground)

Thanks in advance....I'm off to crawl back under my rock now

Comments

LeAnna said…
Praying for you, sweet Mama. Hope you feel better soon. {{hugs}}
Neely said…
Feel better friend!!!
Lori said…
oh mama hope you feel better soon :)
Ashley said…
Hope you feel better and hope the surgery goes well! I'll be praying!
Dianna said…
Thinking of both of you today. I hope you feel better!
The Herd said…
just saw this...are you better...how did surgery go?

Popular Posts